Got a text 2

I woke up early this time, I looked around my surroundings as I can still see the unfinished unpacking new clothes in my room. It's not a dream....

Its day two and I still have 1093 days left... This is going to take forever... I started making stretches and proceed with the unfinished business.

bzzzt bzzzt

I put my phone in silent. Could it be MC?

....!

LATER...

"This cannot be happening..." I said as I spotted a man wearing a blue cap, wearing big shades and comfy outfit... If you still don't know he has his long silver hair tied up.

"Yo, Patty!" It's Zen. He approaches me just as soon as he saw me. I didn't expect to see him here or do I expect that I'm this close to him? Sure we met at the party with MC and her wedding as well but I never strike up a conversation with him because I mostly after Jumin.

"So, what brings up today?" I asked, he only texted me he wants to meet up but I have no idea why I agree to do so. "Well isn't obvious. We are continuing our conversation last time."

I remember no conversation of last time. Maybe I can pick his brain about it. "Ummm what was it again I totally forgot where we ended up?" I acted out pretending to forget, in which I really have no idea at.

"Well it's been awhile I suppose so let me give you the short summary of it."

YES!

"Well we are talking about, how that Jumin should be more attentive of you other than his work and all, and that you two should start living with each other and probably talk about having kids, I mean you are his wife right?" He started going on and on about Jumin with work, Jumin with his damn cat, Jumin attention towards me then the conversation has shifted to how good-looking he is and such a a crime and blah blah blah.

I never expect to have a conversation with Zen though he seems like a girl best friend talking to a girl best friend. "... Anyways I heard you went on a date with mister CEO kid."

"How did you know about that?"

"He sometimes like to brag to me about how you two get along with dates and stuff but I won't believe it til I hear it with me own two ears to the one who is truly feeling." He said, I know he doubts Jumin but, Wow.....

"It was good I guess, I had a great time." I said honestly.

"You don't need to hide it I'm your bestfriend after all!"

Just now!

"No really I enjoyed it though..." Who the hell is this other Patty. I'm not as talkative like Zen to become as best friends all of a sudden.

"Don't worry Patty." Zen holds my hands with encouragement. "What ever that CEO kid is missing I'm willing to help you with all your troubles."

thump thump

HUH?!?