My heart

I've been living with Jumin for 3 days now, Jaehee has been keeping me update about the threat but so far there has been slow progress. To be honest I wanted to go back home but at the same time I am starting to get comfortable being here as well. Elizabeth is great company too, it's weird enough for me that I started talking to her when I am getting bored or so.

There are times MC invited me to meet with her kids, there was a close call when 707 tries to get in Jumin's apartment to take Elizabeth with him.

As for Jumin... Well he's really busy nowadays, there are times we did talk about how's our days and all but nothing new. It seems like I can get through the whole year without falling in love with him after all.

I smile to myself to the though of it, when the door suddenly opens. Is it one of the maids?

"Patty, I'm home!" He said as he is smiling and shining so brightly for some reason. "You're home early?" I check the wall clock and it wasn't even lunch time yet.

"I finished work early to spend more time with you." He said then his eyes falls on the vacuum cleaner that I'm holding. "...you know we have maids to take care of the work at home here?" I knew he would say that.

"Well. I get a little antsy when I don't get to do something..." I said as I put the vacuum away since I'm done with it already.

"You must have worked hard as well yourself." Jumin said as he wipes the sweat from the side of my forehead. "It's fine."

"If you ever feel bored you can always use the gym here to work yourself out."

The gym here is membership and knowing Jumin he might say... "...I'll get you a membership card if you like."

Bingo!

"There is no need really. Anyways you must be tired as well from work right?" I said as I take his things. Jumin stares at me and smiles. "It feels like we are already a married couple."

Gah! Don't just say things like that! My heart jumped. Married couple...

"Then why don't we go somewhere?" Jumin said smiling at me.

"Huh?"

..................................................

After a few hours of driving I am in a private cruise ship reserved only for the two of us. All I can see is water and small cities going a bit far from us. Jumin had his maids dressed me in a expensive looking clothes in which I could have put on my own...

This is a big ship and all of the crew members are so nice to me. Some insisted that I get a footspa, a back rub, a Jacuzzi, nails done, hair done and others more. If I have to be really honest this is too extravagant......

In the end the sun started to set and I 'm already exhausted for having get all these treatments here. I sighed.

"Why do you sigh?"

I looked beside me and I saw Jumin wearing a skyblue button shirt with at least 3 buttons loose, he seems to be somewhat happy. "Um, nothing it's just look at the view." I said as I pointed at the sunset which is drowning slowly on the ocean water.

"It is a wonderful sunset." Jumin stands next to me, he looks through his pockets and took a picture with his phone. "Can I see?" I asked. He handed me his phone and showed me the picture. I laughed a bit, the picture is a bit blurry, knowing Jumin he's not a great photographer. Then for no reason I swiped through his photos when I found other blurred pictures until I found a picture with a person on it.

"Who's this?" I asked, he looked through the photo with me. Jumin just smiles then looks at me. "Who do you think this is?" He asked. His face is too close the sunset is shining through his face which would make a great picture.

I took a quick picture of his face. "Hey?"

I walked away for a bit as he tries to take his phone. I looked at the stolen picture of Jumin, AH! so beautiful, the picture of him is really great. I smiled to myself for taking a great picture.

"I wanna keep this." I said smiling at Jumin. He manages to take his phone and look at the picture. "No."

"Huh? Why?" I asked, did he not like it when I just took his picture?

All of a sudden he pulls holds my hand and pulls me close to him. "Why do you need photos when you can keep me right here right now."

The sun slowly sinks down the sea as my eyes are locked to his. We stayed like this for a minute more.