I forgot!

"... I was nervous for no reason at all when he just read me a book to before going to sleep then after that he pats my head and I just nervously looked at him and I couldn't fall asleep at all. Once I did he was the first one to awake and he was looking at me very happily first thing in the morning..." I told MC what just happened to me and Jumin and his jealousy about Zen.

"Wellll if I were you I'd be careful, I mean, you're Jumin's wife after all so it's normal for a husband to get jealous for another guy especially if the guy is Zen and of course making babies." MC points it out and laughs at that attempt, unlike me MC has gotten all the good endings for her first try in each route. "..If it were me I'd avoid the bad ending...."

I know what she means by that, the bad ending means the 'possessive' Jumin. The thought of that gives me the chills. "To be honest I'm not that confident about this route. I may be doing Jumin's after ending but I did so many tries to get his good ending. I'm not like you who gets all the good endings, what if I mess up and get hurt in the end..." I said not looking at MC I don't know how she'll react or anything since I'm already felt lost.

"Hey it wasn't also easy for me too. Remember? I freaked out when I was with Saeyoung and how we both got thought about the day where we'll disappear from each other's sight, I couldn't have stay sane if it weren't for you." MC said with a reassuring expression in a way to say I've been through this.

"It's not the same as the game at all, because this is a story where you make your own choices in life and treat it as your last, whether you got it right or got it wrong. I'm sure with you ad Jumin you can surpass anything."

WOW! such an inspirational speech, she already knows what to do in one go! "You've grown up so fast!" I said faking a tear. We ended laughing it off. I feel more relief, I guess I might as well give myself a shot and go with the flow of things.....

.........................................

This is rather an unexpected event.... When I came home I wasn't greeted by Patty as soon as I got in. "Patty?" I searched for her until I saw her at the kitchen. She turned to me with her adorable smile. "Welcome home Jumin!" she said as she sets the vegetables on the counter.

"What are you doing?"

"I'm making us dinner!"

"You don't have to trouble yourself with it, we can have the chef take care of it." I said as I take my coat off then walk towards her. "Don't worry about it I used to do this a lot to my siblings" She said as she sneaks a peek at me and smiles at me then back to her work.

I ended up watching her work, she seems to enjoy what she's doing so I'll let for now slide... or maybe just let her be.

"...."

"sniff."

"....."

"S. S-stop I'll get a chef to do it for you-"

"NO!! I told you I was gonna cook for you!!"

or so she says but her tears wouldn't stop coming out

"Hey look here." I said as I take my handkerchief out of my pocket and gently wipe her tears away.

...........................................After while.............................................

"All done!" I said with a proud look at her face. I served my and Jumin's portion of curry, then the tasting begins.

"What do you think?" I ask a bit nervously, I don't know what would Jumin think since his taste could be another level unlike my family and friends.

"Well, the spiciness has a very strong kick to it then the taste is lacking in a bit and....." Jumin kept on and on like a professional critic or something. I get some of the words but this is a whole new level.

"However my overall assessment. It's delicious." He finally concluded.

"After all of what you said you could have made it simpler." I said giggling at his final remark.

"I shall have assistant Kang to have one of my finest restaurant serve the dish you serve so I can make a big deal out of you." Jumin said as he has his phone out and ready. I stood up and went for his phone. "Wahh! don't you're making a big deal out of this!" I said as I snatched the phone out of his hands. Without knowing I ended up sitting on his lap his face is just inches way from mine, the room was all so silent as there's this warm feeling between us. My heart is beating loudly that become in sync with his heart beat.

I close my eyes and lean in as he leans in towards me we both have our lips clash into one another. There was a taste of spice but it didn't taste just as bad, we both exchange kisses until we both ran out of air to breathe in.

When we parted for a bit I looked at the mirror that show's Jumin's back view for a bit then my reflection. That's where I realized something...

"I shouldn't be doing this."

"What?"

Oh no! I said it out loud...