Happiness

"....So Jumin insists that you two are going to live with each other because of what has happened to you and now you are being followed with a bunch of guards...."MC said as she took a sip of her drink.

Right now me and MC met up in a cafe just like in the previous story MC and I met up here when she has troubles with 707.

"Sorry, I wasn't able to contact you back I wasn't able to charge my phone that night since the kids are a riot." MC said with a tired voice.

"Where is 707 anyways?"

"He's taking the kids to school he'll meet us up here." MC said. I look at MC who doesn't seem to be troubled or anything she seems very happy right now. "You seem really happy now." I said. MC looks at me and then made the brightest smile, it's been so long since I've seen that smile, the day of her kids birth. She was so happy to the fact she also became sad that 707 wasn't there with her.

"Hey, is that Zen?" MC pointed the direction behind me. I turn around and saw Zen running up to us. "Patty! are you alright!?" Zen said with a panicked voice, he was sweating, he ran all the way here after all. "I'm alright?"

"Really?"

"I heard from Jaehee that you are now staying at that CEO's place."

"Yeah?"

"WHY?"

"What do you mean why?"

"Since when you two become so close?" MC suddenly joins in.

I explained the whole situation again to Zen. "That's awful, now who would do that to you, we are friends after all." Zen said as he started to think hard about it. "Don't worry about it, Jumin is taking care of it now."

"You mean Jaehee is doing it." Zen corrected me. "Man, I'm feeling sorry for Jaehee to be working under that emotionless man."

"He's not that emotionless!" I covered my mouth to my sudden raise of voice.

MC and Zen became surprised from my reaction. "I'm sorry, he's your husband so of course he'd shows you a side he doesn't show to others." MC tried to calm the situation.

"R-right sorry, Patty." Zen stuttered a bit.

"WAH!"Zen became surprise all of a sudden when his eyes got covered. "GUESS WHO?"

"Huh? Uh, Seven?"

"NOPE!"

"WHAT? Seven stop messing around!"

After a few struggles, Seven finally uncovers his sight. "Great now I have to get used to the light around me." Zen complained.

I watched Seven sitting next to MC all smiles and all, he put his arm around MC like it was normal, happy and contented. But what about Seven, I wonder how he really felt about all this...

"Hm? Seven since when are you close to MC?" Zen asks. Oh no! too soon!

"Um Zen listen! There's uh something I need to talk to you about!" I blurted out suddenly. "Yeah? what is it?" Zen puts his attention to me.

Damn I don't know what to say. "Um....you see... umm." I couldn't think of a topic.

"Hm? Because MC is my wife." Seven pulls MC to a hug. Zen looks at them in surprise. "What! I didn't know you were married?!"

"Neither did I."

I kicked Seven under the table.

"OW! I am, I am, I am!" Seven said as he looks at my direction in pain. I glared at him don't-you-dare-break-my-friend's-heart look.

"What's this? I thought you didn't have a girlfriend, but who would have thought that you're married."Zen said. "Well what can I say. I am a man with many secrets." Seven acted out. MC laughs at Seven's enthusiasm.

I sigh in relief. I don't know what I should do in this situation but I guess I better talk to Seven and Zen separately...