Day before the party

"So you almost slip is that it?" I told MC everything that has happened last night about Jumin. "So what did you do after that?"

"I panicked and told him about the that should be left for dessert but then again I just said nevermind and just went to my seat." I said as I remembered the surprise expression he had on and the awkward feeling when we got up in the morning. "Wahhhh it's over! I've goofed up!" I said tearing up a bit.

"H-hey I have no idea what's going on but get a hold of yourself Patty..." Zen said patting my head. No offence but I sort of forgot about him being here. I told MC about things that Zen could not relate about.

"Besides, we wouldn't want our party planner to look stress for the 2nd RFA charitable party now don't we?" Zen said as he tries to be encouraging.

"I gotta agree with Zen here, did you manage to get guests though?"

"Don't worry I've been responding to them during my free time. It was hard convincing a few but I manage to get them at least a majority to come." I said as the topic has change but I still couldn't get the thought about what has happen yesterday night. I hope Jumin just forgets about it and get it over with the party.

"Anyways have you ladies decide what to wear for the party tomorrow?" Zen ask. "Actually I have a white dress to be in pair with Seven, how about you Patty?" MC ask as they both turn to me. "Well, I guess Jumin has that covered since we did went shopping for some clothes a few days ago." I said remembering our first date.

"Well I had mine being repaired, the coat seem to have gotten smaller so I had them adjusted for me. Speaking of I need to go pick it up now." Zen said as he check his wrist watch.

"I need to go pick up the twins, so I'll be heading there for now." MC said.

"Isn't 707 going to pick them up with you?"

"He pulled all nighters yesterday so I let him rest just for today. I don't want him having dark circles at the party." MC said as she packs up her stuff and ready to go. "What are you going to do?"

"Well... I don't have much to do at home so I might as well have a walk around."

"I don't think it'd be safe." Zen said his tone a little serious.

"Why don't you come with me and then have a walk around together?" Zen suggested. "I don't mind but what would happen if we got caught by your fans?"

"Don't worry Jaehee told me that CEO has a plan to lure the bad guy out so rest assure." Zen said. I look at MC who just gives me an it's-up-to-you-look.

In the end I went to the tailor shop with Zen. I just need a breather if I were to be with the twins they'd start bombarding me with questions so I wouldn't feel at ease.

"Patty what do you think?" Zen came out wearing his outfit for the party. He's wearing a white tux and with a a pinkish rose on his coat pocket.

"Wow, it looks great on you!" I said complimenting him. He walks up to me then takes the flower out of his coat pocket. "This would look great on you too." He said as he places the flower on the side of my ear.

Okay, I know I have Jumin but I can't fall for Zen. He's a great guy and all but why do I feel all tingling inside...

"It matches you like your flush cheeks." he said as he looks at me in a different angle.

I turn away from him. "Right, okay...." I said as I cover my cheeks with my hands.

After he changes back we walked around for a bit and chatted like normal but for some reason Zen seems to be getting close to me for some reason.

"Hey, Patty?"

"Yeah?"

"I know it's a weird question but what do you see in that guy?" Zen looks serious for a second. "Wellllll at first it was mostly his looks."

"Oh, really..." His tone was rough.

"But then again, I find it comforting to be around him, like..." Then I started to remember my time with Jumin a side that I never thought I would see from him. "... He shows how much he cares about me, loves me, and without a second thought he would put my feelings first before him... It seems like I'm being unfair to him." The last sentence I said was a little soft. "What was it?" Zen asked.

"Nothing... It's just I love him." I said smiling bitterly to myself. MC's right, I should tell him. I should tell him about the situation and what I felt and what we can both do about this. I've realize I can't pretend to not love him more than I do now.

If I get hurt then I get hurt. It's fine by me, I want to spend the last moments with Jumin. I'll become as stupid as MC. Man, love is crazy...