Death bed~ 5

-
I've got too much dirt to come clean
-

The girl's breath hitched as her heartbeat roared in her ears, and she bit her lip as her eyes zoomed from each boy to the next rapidly

"Come out," The other called, and he was rather pale and had a sharp jawline.

"W-what if I-I like it h-here?" She stammered, and the second boy smiled darkly.

"I mean, if you don't want breakfast," He shrugged.

At the mention of food, despite her deepest wishes against it, her stomach growled, and she shakily swallowed. She was starving, but she couldn't go out there. What if it was a trap?!

"I-I'm okay with that," She lied, but her stomach growled again, signifying her hunger.

"You sure about that?" He asked, smiling broadly, "Oh, I'm Jeno, by the way."

"N-no, it's okay, I'll be fine," She argued, although her stomach said otherwise, "I-I'm Rin."

"Since we're all introducing ourselves, I'm Donghyuk, or Haechan- call me whichever," Donghyuk sighed.

"We have bacon, you want to rethink your decision?" Jeno snickered, and she looked at him hopefully.

She didn't want to leave the not-so-safe-safety of the bed, but her stomach screamed for food, as if she was to feed two mouths, not just hers. Her stomach twisted with hunger as she fearfully watched the two, before she swallowed- her throat dry and scratchy.

What could a slice of bacon do?

"F-fine," She muttered, still extremely uncomfortable in their presence.

"Great! Cmon out," Jeno encouraged, and he rolled away from the bed.

Rin hesitantly stared at the open side beside her as Jeno stood, and she had many doubts. She trembled with fear as she pondered how long she would survive, and she decided that she should figure out who these men were first.

What was this- some kind of cult? Assassination group?

Worries clouded her thoughts as she pondered her escape from the clutches of the shadows under this bed, and Jeno stood patiently. Donghyuk, on the other hand, had risen from his crouched position, but he tapped his foot, awaiting her emergence from her hiding spot.

"Either come out, or we're leaving to eat without you," Haechan sighed, and she picked up her pace.

Swallowing my worries, she rolled out from the bed, and stood warily beside Jeno, because Donghyuk didn't seem quite as friendly as the other. Jeno gave her a reassuring smile, and nodded towards the door, walking from the suffocating room they were in.

Rin watched him nervously as Haechan approached her from behind, stopping at her side.

"We're not going to hurt you, okay? Loosen up a little, it's only breakfast," He encouraged before slipping from the room's grasp.