40. Old Days Again

Hi fam!

Woah. We're 40 chapters down.

Stars is officially the longest book I've ever written and I can't help but feel so teary as we move towards the end.

I love this book with all my heart and I love all of you who've given it a place in yours despite my irregular updates and trying to leave wattpad on multiple occasions.

Thank you, wholeheartedly.

Also, look at that gorgeous cover on the top. I'm officially in love with ElysianCoral ... isn't it amazing? 😍 I'll be changing the cover soon, and I wanted you guys to have a look before I shift covers ❤️

Happy Reading! Inline comments are love. This chapter for the much awaited 'old days' that are back again.

✿ ✿ ✿

name: Old Days Again
word count: 3200 words
published on: 12th May, 2020.

✿ ✿ ✿

A few very important things I have to say:

1. I have been reading the entire plagiarism drama that's been happening since the past few days between two very well known writers of the MaNan fandom. I'm not choosing sides, I'm just here to say, every writer puts a lot of hard work in writing each chapter of their book, each scene. Please don't copy. If you're taking inspiration from someone's work, please let them know. Please.

2. Also, I have started making covers again. (Yes, I'm that free.) Incase you'd like a cover for your book, please text me... preferably on my Instagram because messages get lost in Wattpad PMs.

3. I have started a writing blog on Instagram. You can PM me/comment here and I'd send you the links if you'd like to read more of my works. The ID is @ midnightwords.x

4. If you've read my His (P.A./Wife) series, an 18+ rewritten version of them is now available on Dreame. If you'd like that, PM me for the links. ❤️

Thank you!

✿ ✿

N A N D I N I

My heart beat accelerated as I saw Manik's eyes twitching at what I had just given him.

A picture of Aryamman.

My own eyes couldn't believe the coincidence when I saw Aryamman's picture in the file of models. I didn't know what to do. Scream? Shout? Party? But I decided against it because I didn't want to give Aliya false hope and casually placed it in Manik's hands.

As if it were no big deal.

But I could clearly hear my heart beating in my chest, excitement pumping through my veins.

There's a chance Aryamman could be brought here too.

But I didn't know how to react, should I tell Aliya? I mean, I didn't even know if Aliya was still single.

What I did know is that she missed him, terribly. I had seen that in her eyes at the café in Paris when she spoke about him as well as today, when his name was mentioned.

But I wanted to know, and there was only one way I could ask her without it seeming suspicious.

"I... I think I have to go shopping," I say out-of-the-blue and everyone looks and me with confused eyes.