Introduction

Hey guys! This is my first story so I'm sorry for any spelling mistakes or it not being the best(:
This story is going to follow the storyline of  the Netflix original "outerbanks" but an added character. I'll add some scenes and take away some scenes, so they'll be many differences from the show but also many similar parts. Some scenes may have been in the show but different event occur. Hope you enjoy 💖 I'm going to try to upload daily I might miss a few days but most days i'll upload!

Introduction- Maddi is John b's younger sister( by 7 minutes).Maddi has Long brown hair and bright blue eyes, she's very tan and has freckles scattered across her face. She lived with their mom until she was 13 then she moved with her dad and twin brother. She hasn't heard from her mom since. She has 3 best friends besides her brother, the pogues. First is pope. Pope is always there for her when she needs help( mostly with school). They've pulled countless all nighters to study for an upcoming test together. Maddi is an a/b student but that wouldn't be possible without popes help. Next we have kiara or kie. Kie was the only other girl in the group so of course they were really close. They always did typical girl stuff together that they couldn't do with the boys. They work at kie's dads restaurant together, kie and her spend most days waitressing and talking. It's a pretty good job if you ask maddi. Lastly there's jj. Her and jj has a interesting relationship, they are best friend but also very flirty. Neither of them would ever act on it because of the rule, no pogue on pogue macking. John b came up with that rule when maddi moved home to prevent any drama. Her and jj are the "crazy" ones of the group. JJ a little more than maddi. He would party everyday if they didn't live in outerbanks, since parties are only a weekend thing. Jj spend most nights at John b and maddi's house. His dad sucks, it's safer to stay at the twins house. That's the group. After the twins dad went missing at sea 9 months ago, they all Just wanted to have fun this summer, and that's what they were going to do.

This story is going to be a mix of Maddi's pov and JJ's pov it'll mostley be maddi's.