Another story?

I know I already posted this but it was messing up my other chapters so here it is again!

         Hey guys! I decided to do another story after I'm done with this one. I have two idea but I only like to write 1 story at a time to keep my full focus on that story. They are both JJ story's but two different story lines. I'll probably end up writing them both but I was wondering which one you would like to see first.

Here's both story ideas (comment which one you would like me to write first!)

Story 1:

Isabel or Izzie Thornton is a born kook but has the heart of a pogue. She's an Honorary pogue much to her twin brother Toppers protest. She spends most of the days which her best friends also known as the pogues. Well most of them are her friends. JJ maybanks hasn't liked her since she joined the pogues almost a year ago. They are constantly at each other's throat. Izzie is very layed back but loves thrill. She's an adrenaline junkie. That's why she's seen partying or running from the cops. Leave it to her to always have a sarcastic comment or a joke in any situation. Her dad passed away a couple years ago leaving her twin and her alone with her mom. From the outside they seem almost perfect (if perfect is emotional and physical abuse every time she goes home). Although Izzie is surrounded by her friends she can't help but feel alone. She puts on a mask everyday in fear that if she takes it off no one will
love the real her. But maybe it will only take one person to help her take off the mask.

Story 2:

Dylan Taylor was Born and raised in the outer banks by her mom. They live on a two story house in between figure 8 and the cut but Dylan is 100% pogue. Her life was perfect, carefree and fun until 2 years ago when she was diagnosed with a heart condition. Her mom works two jobs to cover her medical bills which leave Dylan alone most of the time. But of course she's never actually alone. Her friends have been her biggest support through her sickness. Unlike most sick kids she doesn't let this affect her life( in a negative way at least). Instead she lives everyday like it's her last. And that's mostly because it very well could be. Her and her best friend JJ maybanks are thrill seekers and adrenaline junkies. Running from the cops is sport and partying is a weekly occurrence for them. After their other best friend John b's dad goes missing they start on a crazy treasure hunt that puts their life in danger multiple times. But hey Dylan lives for danger.