Annoucement*please read*

Hey guys! I hope you are enjoying "Falling in love"

Today i'm not going to upload instead i'm going through and editing/adding pictures/outfits to all of my already published chapters. This is my first book and i've already learned a lot of new things, as I was rereading my older chapters I saw room for improvement. The stories going to be the same just with extra details, and photos. So if you've already read this far you don't need to go back and reread. Thank you guys for 3k reads!!!

*Important*

The next few chapters are going to mostly going to be events that happen in the show. There will still be JJ/Maddi content and Maddi/everyone else scenes. But I won't be adding too much drama (I'll still add some) The reason for this is because i'm writing my own season two! I already have a lot of plans for season two. After writing most of this I realized I rushed into Maddi/ JJ's realationship so i'm going to continue after John b goes missing and add more drama. I still have a lot more of season one to write (Such as the hot tub scene, Crane house, the gold and more) I just wanted to let you guys know my plan. I hope you stick around for the rest of the story because it only gets bettter from here.