Chapter 56- Toto I don't think we're in obx anymore

*go show my other JJ story some love please💖*

Song

Everybody talks

By;neon trees

Maddi's Pov-

A loud horn jolts me awake. I stretch my arms out groaning from a long restless night on the floor. JJ lays on the floor flat ln his stomach. I go to sit up when he wraps his arm around me.

"JJ I need to get up" I whisper.

"No stay" He mumbles into the hoodie he was using as a pillow. He lays his head on my stomach. I ruffle his blonde locks before prying his arms off of me. With protest from JJ I stand up and walk over to the little window. When I look out of the window I see people gathered around and multiple buildings around us.

"Sh*t! Guys we're here!" I tell them. All of their eyes shoot open. Everyone hops up and scrambles to get everything together. I throw on my backpack and make my way towards the door. Everyone follows close behind me.

When I open the door I see people moving boxes and unloading stuff. I motion for everyone to follow me as I step out of the room. We all manuver around the many people unloading the ship. We hurry down the stairs until we finally reach the dock. I look around to see beautiful clear water. Unlike outerbanks all the beaches were crowded here.

By the looks of it we could tell this was the tourest spot. There were beaches and right off the beaches were crowded with stores ,restruants and hotels. We walk down the dock taking in the scenery.

"Toto I don't think were in outerbanks anymore" I joke. JJ interlocks our fingers together as we walk off of the dock. We step onto a sidewalk. On one side of the sidewalk was the beach filled with people. On the other side was a street that wasn't very drivable since people were all around it. Off of the road were strips of stores and restruant plus other tourest attractions.

"So where to now?" Kie wonders.

"I have an idea where to start but we have to wait until dark" Pope explains.

"So what do we do until then?" Topper asks.

"Were in the bahama's b*tches! Let's party!" I whoop. JJ echos my excitement as we all start to walk down the street.

We stop at random vendors boothes. One is a sunglass hut. I find a pair of ridiculously big glasses. Kie finds a matching pair. We both put them on our faces.

"What do you think?" We turn to the boys. I push my glasses down onto my nose. All of their eyes go wide. Kie and I laugh turning back around. I find a pair of oval rimmed red glasses. I try them on and turn to Kie.

"Those are so cute! You have to get them" She squeals. I pose real quick and pull them off. I look at the little tag that hangs off of the sunglasses.

"Not gonna happen" I giggle putting them back on the wrack. JJ has one hand on my waist but he lets go as we start to walk away. Topper shows Kie and I a picture he got of him in some heart glasses. I burst out laughing as we walk down the street. When I turn around I see that JJ isn't behind me. After a second I recognize a familar mop of blonde hair. He pushes through some people as I turn back around to the group. He puts his hand on my lower back.

"where did you go?" I question as we walk through the crowd.

"Here" JJ pulls out the red sunglasses I was previously looking out.