100k special- part 2

Here's the second and final part of the 100K special!!!! I hope you guys enjoy ❤️

* * *

Neither of us move. We both just stare at each other. Everyone slowly gets up off the table. JJ's jaw is practically to the floor as he looks at all of us.

"So we're gonna go" Kie says giving me a shy smile and walking out the door pulling Pope along with her. Sara grabs my brother and starts dragging him out.

"I guess we are too" John b tells us as Sara motions for Topper to come who seemed awfully comfortable at the table.

"Top, come on" Sara seethes grabbing onto his shirt.

"I wanna stay and watch" Topper argues but Sara and I both send him a glare. He gives us a smile patting JJ on the back. "Good luck, and congrats by the way"

They all go outside and head to John b and Sara's house next door, no doubt spying through the window that shows into my house.

Yeah, we definitely didn't notice that when we bought the house or we wouldn't of bought it.

"Are you really pregnant?" JJ breaks the silence seemingly snapping out of his trance.

"Yeah" I nod my head. JJ takes a deep breath pulling out a chair and sitting down. "Are you okay?" I ask.

"Yeah" he breathes staring at a spot in the floor.

"Do you need water?" I motion for the fridge not wanting him to pass out.

That would not be the best story to tell the kids.

"No I'm good" he shakes his head again trying to get the idea through his head. "A-are you, do you need anything? Need to sit down?"

"No, I'm okay" I say softly leaning against the counter and wrapping my fingers around it. We sit in silence for another minute before JJ suddenly stands up grabbing his keys from the counter. "Where are you going?"

"Just for a drive, I'll be back later" he seemed distracted as he spoke. He walked out the door leaving me alone in the kitchen feeling a great weight in my chest. I don't know if it was the hormones but I couldn't keep the tears in.

All the scenarios that ran through my head I always expected him to be slightly happy at least. I definitely didn't expect him to just leave. I slid down the wall onto the floor with tears streaming down my face.

I hug my knees into my chest and cry. I cry until I can't anymore. My face feels puffy, my eyes burn but I don't move. I just sit there staring at nothing particular and thinking.

Is he going to leave me? Am I going to have to raise the baby alone?

My head feels fuzzy and there's a slight ringing in my ears. I didn't even hear the back door slide open or my friends walk in.

"Maddi?" John b asks as Sara kneels down in front of me with a hand on my back.

"What happened?" Pope questions as Kie grabs a water bottle from the fridge and opens it, handing it to me.