Well Rested

A/n This chapter contains violence, rape, and abuse. If this kind of thing bothers you please skip to the next chapter. I don't condone in any of this it is all fictional. Thanks so much Lots of love!

I wake up to the smell of bacon and coffee. I had the best sleep I've ever had in my entire life. This bed was so big and soft I had no idea that I wasn't getting the best of sleep lately. I push the covers off me and put my robe on; I follow the smell to the kitchen only to find one handsome man standing shirtless in front of the stove cooking breakfast. I know what I would like for breakfast, but too bad he wasn't on the menu.

My god, he is gorgeous. I have never laid eyes on anyone sexier. He had the most beautiful baby blue eyes, and I could just get lost in them. No, Piper, we can't be thinking these kinds of thoughts. He's our friend, and we have to keep it that way!

"Grab a chair, and I will bring your food over. Would you like coffee or orange juice?" Sage asks while eating a piece of bacon. He turns to me, waiting for my answer, and I'm too busy staring at his very plump lips. I wonder what they would taste like? I bet they are so soft. "Piper," He says a little louder as he said it more than once. I run my eyes down his chest muscles to where his sweat pants sit right above the place I would like to run my tongue. His V-lines are fucking making my mouth water. Jesus fucking christ, what is wrong with me?

"Oh um, coffee will be great, thanks," I say slyly, looking down at the floor; and I noticed he's not ready for work, and it's half-past 8. Well, damn, maybe I have him to myself all day. No, I have to go to work and get my stuff ready for tonight; Sage wants to take me to another open mic. If I keep going to open mics, I guess I could take a couple of days off the streets.

"Like what you see, Miss Smith?" Sage says with a smirk. Oh god, so he did see me staring. Well, this is awkward. "I-I-Umm. Well, it's just your very distracting Mr. Parker." I whispered.

"Well, I have changed my day around so I could spend the whole day with you. We could get to know one another on a more personal level." He says with a wink.

Oh god, I'm in for it today, and I know he won't take no for an answer. It was all in or nothing. So the question is, do I want to be all in, or do I want to run?

"So what's it going to be? Are you going to open up to me, or am I going to have to pull it out of you myself?" He asked with a look that I couldn't refuse. What the hell was this man doing to me. I don't want to tell him everything I have been through; I think he would lose his shit and start making a list to murder everyone who hurt me.

"Well, could we start with something a little less painful?" I ask, knowing he is going to want to dive right in. But a girl could wish.

"We could, but that isn't what I want to know. I want to know what makes to tick. Your trigger." He gives me a side look while eating his eggs. Who was this man, and what did he do with the man I first met? Tick? Trigger? How the hell was I supposed just to come out and tell him? I have no idea what he means.

"Um, I'm not sure what you mean?" I ask, hoping I could handle what he was about to tell me. "Oh, little red, I think you know what I mean. I need to know what made you come out here and not trust anyone, not ask for help, not use the help when people give it to you? Why are you so closed up? What or who made you snap and close all your walls?" Sage asks gently. I still cringe. I knew this was too good to be true, and I can't even blame him for wanting to know my story. I have just never shared it with anyone before.

I choked on my food and tried hard to swallow everything he had just asked me. So many questions I was not ready to answer. I pushed my chair out and took off up the stairs. I could hear his feet stomping right behind me. Oh no, he's mad and chasing me up the stairs.