Sassy Pants

I walk out of the dmv with a big smile on my face. Until some rude ass man bumps into me and makes me drop my license.

"Oh I'm sorry here let me get that for you." The man picks up my license and looks it over. Rude!!

"Miss Smith." The man turns to me and I want to slap a hand over my face. Fuck me really what are the odds of this.

"Mike" I say coldly

"So now that you are alone would you like to chat?" Mike asks me and I can't help but to laugh at his attempt to get me alone. Like I would go anywhere with this man. Ha fat chance.

"No I told you. Not without Sage and Not here on the street." I look at him waiting for the next lame excuse to leave his lips.

"Piper please I want to work with you, you know we will be at the studio alone all the time. So what's the big deal? You are a adult right? You make your own decisions?" Mike pushes and yes he's right but that's not the point right now. The point is I would be going behind Sage's back and I would never do that.

"Look you seem to want me alone and that is never going to happen. I will never be that girl, so whatever this is or was it's over. I don't wish to work for you or with you. You are a creep and Sage was right. I can do better, have a good day Mike.

Oh and another thing, I hope you know once this gets out no one will ever work for you ever again. The phone calls and everything I will pull so many strings and run your name so far in the dirt you are going to wish you would have listened to me the first time."

I put my sunglasses on and got into my car. Mike stood there with his mouth open and I just smile and drive to the one person I wanted to see most.

I pull at Sage's office and step into the elevator. No one gives me dirty looks or even looks at me for that matter. What the hell? Oh I have clean clothes on and a fresh new attitude. I bet that bitch that talk shit to me last time about needing a appointment wouldn't dare speak to me. Sage set her straight the first time and I was in no mood t deal with her.

I don't no what has happened to me. I use to be a nice sweet girl, but trying to make it in the real world made me crazy. Never knowing who to trust and always looking over your shoulder for someone to take everything you work for from you. So sassy pants I have became.

I walk up to miss bitch and give her a smile, she points to Sage's office and smiles back. Ha I could see her grit her teeth and she just nods not saying a word.

I walk into Sage's office and sit in his chair and wait. He must be in a meeting. I look out his window and his view is breathtaking. This would make me come to work everyday. Just to sit here and look out this window. You can see all of downtown Nashville. It was incredible.

I hear Sage walk in and I wait for his door to close before I turn around. I spin in his chair as I see him loosen his tie and look so handsome.

"Well, well, well, what do we have here?" Sage says in a playful tone. Good that means he's not mad anymore.

"I have some good news and some even better news, which would you like first?" I fold my hands on his desk and bring a finger to my lips like I'm thinking hard.

"Oh I'll take the good news first please." Sage says with a smile. He sits down in the chair in front of his desk and looks at me so devilishly. Oh he was being so bad right now. This man was always horny I swear.

" I got my driver's license today." I say and hold it up so he could see it.

"Pips thats awesome. Why didn't you tell me?" His smile fades and I smile at his childish ways.

"Because I wanted to surprise you. I'm a big girl now." I say with a wink.

"That's amazing babe. I'm so proud of you. I can't wait to celebrate.. Now the even better news?" He claps his hands in excitement. I told him everything that happen with Mike and how I told him I was going to ruin his career. Sage face turned 3 shades of red and I swear his vein in his neck was going to pop out.

"That's it I'm going to kill that mother fucker. Who the hell does he think he is? Everyone is going to hear about this, I will make sure of that." His fist hits the desk and his door flies open.

"Mr. Parker is everything okay in here?" Miss bitch asks.

"Get out! And don't ever come in my office without knocking first!" He bellows and I smirk at miss bitch. Her face turns pink and she shuts the door behind her.

"I think someone is jealous." I laugh and walk over to Sage. "Hey we don't have to worry about Mike anymore. I will find someone else. Okay?" I kiss his lips and he pushes me on his desk, his hands roam all over my body and cup my breast. A moan escapes my lips and I know I'm done for.

Sage lifts me up and sit me on his desk. He rips open my top and pulls my bra down. He sucks my nipples into his mouth and I hear a knock on the door. I look up at Sage and he's so busy he didn't even hear it.

"Sage are you going to get that?" I smile and point to the door. He growls in frustration and rips the door open. I am still sitting on his desk with my breast out and my legs open.

Miss bitch gasp and hands Sage a file. "You have a meeting in 20 minutes. Are you going to be ready by then?" She asked him and cocks an eyebrow looking at me over Sage's shoulder. Uh this bitch has to go.

So with my new sassy attitude. I stand up and fix my shirt, I walk over the to door and stand in between Sage and miss bitch. "Sage is busy as you can see. Cancel his meeting and reschedule for the same time tomorrow. I promise I will be done with him by then. And if not then you will reschedule it again. Because that is your job right?" I smile and pull Sage back into his office by his tie. She scoffs and stomps her way back to her desk.

"You are the sexist woman I have ever met. Have I ever told you that?" Sage purrs and I push him in his chair and place my legs on each side of him.

"Why no you haven't Mr. Parker, but you have all day and I'm all ears."