Taken

I get home and notice there is a black SUV parked down the street a little ways. That's very odd, there is no one round here that drives a black SUV. I would have seen it before. Hmm maybe someone got a new car.

I pull into the garage and close the door behind me. I love having my own car and being able to come and go as I please. It makes me feel much more like a adult. I don't have to have anyone drive me anywhere, or worry about how I will make it home.

I get out of my car and walk to the door that leads inside the house. The door was open and that is never a good sign. Sage would have never left it open. He has preached to me about locking the doors and my car anytime I leave.

I panic and search for my phone. Then I curse to myself remembering Sage had smashed it into the floor. Fuck maybe I should leave and come back when Sage gets home. I turn to walk back to my car and see a dark figure standing behind it. Fuck fuck fuck. This is not good.

The figure ran at me and I screamed as loud as I could. I kicked and and shouted for anyone to help me. This couldn't be happening. Why me? What did I do to deserve this? I just got my life on track and now this person was going to kill me.

I get thrown into the back of a SUV and try for the life of me to get out. The person had tied my hands and feet together and I couldn't move. I see Sage's car pull into our driveway and I screamed so loud my voice broke.

"Sage helppppp meee pleaseeee." I tried everything I could to get him to come after me. The garage door was still open and I see Sage step out to the road and I bang on the window trying to get him to let me out.

"Piper where are you? Piper!!" I hear Sage yell and the SUV took off and I see Sage run after it already on his phone. God I hope he could get someone to help before this person killed me.

I roll around in this backseat getting tossed around at every turn. I was so scared and I have no idea what to do. Was this it? Was this how my story was going to end?

-Sage

I pull in my driveway and notice Piper's car was here but the door was open to the house, the garage door was open and there was Piper's things on the ground. I know there is something wrong here. I need to find her now. I run to the road and see a black suv. I hear Piper screaming and I run to the parked suv as it took off. God damnit.

I pick up my phone and call the only people who could help me the way I needed to be helped right now.

"Hey it's Sage, gather the boys were going on a hunt. Someone kidnapped my girlfriend and I'm going to kill that mother fucker." I hung up my phone and ran back inside. How the fuck am I going to find them. I have the license plate number, so I will have to call and get them to track it before he ditches it.

Damnit why didn't I get her a new phone yet. This is all my fault, Mike pissed me off and I broke her phone. And now she's gone, she's fucking gone!!

I drop to my knees and put my face in my hands trying to calm myself down. I can't believe this is happening, who would take Piper? Who would want to hurt her? What did she ever do to deserve this shit?

I stand to my feet and run up my stairs. I head to my closest and put on a black pullover with black jeans and my black trainers. Someone is going to die tonight and I will not stop until I find my little red.

She's mine! And it was my job to keep her safe, I promised her I would never let anyone hurt her ever again. And I'll be damned if I break my promise.

I throw everything I need into my black bentley and drove as fast as I could to my buddy John's house. The streets was packed full of people and it forced me to slow down. I hit the steering wheel and cussed myself for being so fucking stupid.

"John I'm pulling up, come on I need you to call Nick and have him track that suv."

" Already on it he said they are headed north. He's still on the move and we haven't lost him yet. As long as he stays on the highway he will keep that car." John stated

"Good we have to hurry. I bet he's doing every bit of 90 so we will be ways behind."

"Yeah we will get her I promise. And we will make him pay for what he's done." John said trying to reassure me. At this point I'm not sure what's going to happen. I just know if he lays one finger on Piper I would rip his fucking head off and bury him deep in the fucking desert.

It has taking me so long to get Piper to open up to me and let me love her. I just hope she still loves me when all this is over. I hope that I don't lose her forever. I won't live without her, I don't think I could even if I tried. I love her more than I have ever loved anyone or anything in my life. I would gladly trade my life for hers if that's what it took.

"Take a right up here and punch it." John said. I was so lost in thought I just nodded my head and took a deep breath. Who would do this to her? Mike? Susan? No that don't make sense. Then it all fell into place.

The car, the phone, she has never had things in her name until now. No one could find her when she was homeless because she didn't have anything. And now she can be found by just one simple click. Fuck I really did fuck this whole thing up. I now have two reasons to kill him.

"Sage the car stopped." John points to his tracker and it's in the middle of nowhere. Fuck he was going to kill her. I felt a tear run down my face and I quickly wiped it away and pushed my car as fast as it would go. John never said anything, and looked over and gave me a smirk.

Good because I was in no mood to be fucked with right now. No one touches Piper but me. I will make sure of it. She's not some fucking prize for people to fight over.

She is a fucking human being and a very special one. She will never be touched by a man without her permission. I promised her that. I never touch her without permission. That was always my number one rule.