Taking Center Stage🤍

Today is the biggest day of my life, other than marring Sage of course. But never the less I have never been so nervous. Marring Sage was easy he is all I ever wanted and walking down that aisle was scary but for me it wasn't that all eyes were on me, no it was that fact that I was becoming someone wife and spending the rest of my life loving him unconditionally. That was the easy part, loving Sage was always easy. I know we will have our ups and downs but I wouldn't want to have them with anyone else and there was no one more perfect for me than him. 

I take out my lyrics and read them over and over. I hope he loves my surprise and everything I have worked into this song. I wrote it for him and my mother, just about my hopes and my fears to him I have a voice of an angel but to me my voice is a little shaky. I know I have a gift of music but sometimes I think that he just loves everything about me he looks past all my flaws. He is truly perfect and now he is mine forever. 

"Pips you better get ready you have a big night tonight and we need to get there early for a sound check. Come on let's get you ready." Emma was bouncing in on her toes throwing my dress on the bed and putting her bags of makeup on the dresser. She was a god sent, I don't know if I would have made it through my wedding and now the biggest day of my career without her. 

"Okay let's do this, I need to get out of my own head. These nerves will kill me if I don't. So what shall we do first? hair then makeup? Or makeup then hair?" I giggle because I know she will roll her eyes at me. She tells me all the time makeup always comes first then hair.

"Oh don't get me started Piper, I will beat you before the show." She flips her hair over her shoulder and motions for me to shit down in the chair. God this girl is amazing and she just so happens to be my best friend. 

I sit here while Emma works her magic. She went with a bold look. Purple on my eyes and red lip stick. No holding back now. My hair was down and curled at the ends for a natural look. Well it's time to get this show on the road. "Dress time." Emma says and claps her hands together. She holds it out for me to step into and zips up the back. It's a red strapless sequin dress with a slit up the side. Yes it screams I'm here to fuck shit up but I'm still classy, leave it to Emma to nail the hair and dress and makeup. Today is the first day of my future and I can't wait to see everyone's reaction to my new song. It's always my favorite part. 

"Okay my best friend looks hot

"Okay my best friend looks hot. Girl Sage is going to die when he see's this dress on you." Emma beams with happiness and I couldn't agree more. Sage is going to flip shit, but in a good way. I make my way down stairs and pick up my clutch and sit down to put on my red heels. And grab my Shaw. 

"Oh goddess. I'm sorry miss but what are you doing in my house and what have you done with my wife?" Sage growls from behind me and I just smile to myself. I knew he would act this way he always does when I dress sexy and put heels on. Sage is a sucker for all my shoes no matter the height or color, he just loves them. 

"I'm sorry sir, but she is going out for the evening. Would you care to accompany her?" I purr and when I turn around I want to march right back upstairs and rip off that tux he was wearing. I mean the man was fit and was build like a god. But his tux hugged his every bulge. He was like sex on a stick and only I could have some.