Is this what love feels like?

We just stood there in a deep passionate kiss in front of hundreds of people, and at this point, I didn't even care

 We just stood there in a deep passionate kiss in front of hundreds of people, and at this point, I didn't even care. He tasted so sweet, and I wanted to devour him right here and now. It was just him and me; nothing else mattered.

"Come on; I want to show you something," Sage says, pulling me out of my dirty thoughts as he drags me off stage.

"Have you ever heard of Love Circle since you've been in Nashville?" Sage asked

"Um, no, I don't think so. It sounds a little strange, so what do you have up your sleeve this time, Mr. Parker?" I asked with a grin; this man had the most adventurous mind I have ever met. He could make an adventure out of anything.

It's located at one of the tallest hilltops here in Tennessee, and I want to show you what this city is truly made of." He explains with his boyish smirk.

"Oh, I remember you saying this to me not too long ago. I will take you to see what this city is made of, were your words, I do believe, but correct me if I'm wrong" I gave his arm a shove playfully as we stepped inside the car. This is why he didn't want the driver tonight. He wants to show me what he promised.

He does an excellent job at keeping me on my toes, nothing is ever what it seems with Sage, and I mean that in every good way possible. He loves life so much he likes to take advantage of it when he's not stuck behind a desk, and I get that on so many levels, as I haven't got to enjoy much of my life, he wants to make up for my lost time.

"Okay, we're here. But I want you to be surprised, so I'm going to blindfold you. Is that okay?" He asked in such a soft sweet voice.

"Yes, that is fine. I trust you." I said the words I never thought I would ever say to anyone. But It's true I do trust him with my whole heart. And it scares the living shit out of me, but hey, you only live once, right?

"You trust me?" He says as he takes a step back, looking at me like he's seeing me for the first time. He takes his tie off and kisses my cheek.

"Yes, I do, so promise me you won't make me regret it, okay?" I say with a small smile.

"I would do no such thing. Your trust is all I have ever wanted. And I will do everything in my power to never make you feel like you couldn't trust me. Now please turn around, little red." He ties the tie around my eyes and leans close to my ear, I can feel his hot breath all down my neck, and I have to clench my thighs. This man makes me want to come undone with just one simple breath.

"No peeking." He whispers. I could smell his scent, and I took a deep breath by inhaling it to keep it just a little longer.

He picks me up, and I let out a squeal, not ready for it. He starts walking, and he's been very quiet the whole way up. I didn't know what to expect, so I stayed calm and enjoyed our closeness.

"Okay, we are here. Now stand right here. Okay, let me take this blindfold off, and you can look." He says, all excited for what I'm about to see.

He unties the blindfold, and I open my eyes. I gasp my heart melts." Sage, it's so beautiful up here. You can see the whole city. It is the perfect place I have ever been to. Thank you so much for bringing me here." Before I realize what I'm doing, I turn and jump in his arms. I wrap my arms around his neck and kiss him so rough, so passionate. I didn't care if people could see, he was the sweetest man I have ever met, and he deserved much more from me.