Wedding Present ❤

We get ready to leave the reception and Sage is pulling my hand down the stairs to the car.

"Come on I want to give you my gift, I have been working so hard on it and I just know you're going to love it." Sage's face lights up and he looks so handsome in his suit. The only place I want to go is to bed with him, but he has other plans for us.

"Okay, okay I'm coming slow down." I giggle at my childish husband and then slide into the car. Our driver takes off to the opposite direction of our house.

"Sage babe where are we going? We don't live this way?" I look at him and he squeezes my hand and kisses every knuckle. This must be a really big if he can't even speak.

"Shh don't ask because I can't lie to you and I don't want to ruin the surprise." Sage whispers in my ear and I giggle again. I love him and all his surprises, he never does anything small. Go big or go home is Sage's motto. But I stop asking and just watch the city disappear behind us and watch trees appear. It's so beautiful in the country of Nashville, there are horses and cows. Farms and tons of land with so much possibility's. It's perfect to grow a family and settle down, but I think we are a little far for that right now. Sage will probably think I'm crazy if I tell him I want a handful of children and dogs running everywhere. 

We pull up to this big breathtaking home and I gasp. It literally takes your breath away. I could only dream to live in a place like this one day. The big black gate opens and I see the house is full of lights and a big yard with tons of room. It's like a house in a fairy tale. It's bright and tan with tons of windows which means it most likely has the best lighting inside. 

"Well what do you think? Do you like it?" Sage asks as he take my hand and helps me out of the car. I look at him like he has two heads and just nod. What does he mean do I like it? Why should it matter if I like it? What was I not understanding? 

"Good because I bought it for us to start a family in. I know you would have wanted to be there, but you would have just said no it's to big or no it cost to much. And it's perfect, it's in a great school district and has no neighbors. Piper please say something." Sage looks like a lost puppy waiting to see if I mad. And to be honest I am the happiest I have ever been. 

"It's perfect Sage. I absolutely love it." I jump in his arms and he carries me to the front door bridal style. "Well then let's do this the right way." Sage pushes open the door and carries me over the thresh hold. I laugh and kick off my heels. 

"This is the dinning room and the living room is over here. It's all a open floor plan as you can do whatever you like with it. Come let's go up stairs." Sage takes up one of the stair cases and I take the other giving him a shy smile. I drop my dress on the stairs as I'm walking and now I just have on a white lacy number that is going to drive Sage wild.

"Little red you best put some closes on if you want to finish this tour." Sage growls. 

"Well maybe I don't want a tour. Or maybe I want you to take a tour through my body." I purr and lick my lips. 

We both make it to the top of the stairs and I follow Sage into a bedroom. I drop my bra and panties. "This is our room." Sage says as he turns around and growls loudly as he picks me up and tosses me on our bed. It's a big master king poster bed. I felt so little on it and I knew Sage would join me in the matter of seconds. But he didn't, he walked to the bathroom and grabbed a black bag and came back in just his boxers and white button down. 

"So you want to be a bad little red on our wedding night? Here I was wanting to make sweet love to my beautiful wife and you are being inpatient." He hissed and I find it incredibly sexy. I gulp and scoot back on the bed. Sage grabs my ankle and pulls me to the end. I let out a squeal and he just gives me one of his devilishly hot smirks which makes me clench my thighs. God am I dreaming or did I really marry that man today?

Sage opens his little black bag and pulls out a red bottle, a pair of chain handcuffs and a vibrator. I look at him feeling my cheeks heat up and I knew that I did this to myself. But I don't regret one damn bit of it. I'm so excited I just need him to touch me. 

"Now I want to rub you down and if you don't hold still I will handcuff you to the bed. Do you understand?" Sage gives me a stern look and it takes everything I have not to sass him. I just love pushing all his buttons. 

"Yes,sir. I understand.." I smile sweetly at him and hold very still. There was no way I would ruin this by being ticklish. Nope. Fuck. 

"I said to stay still little red, you better listen." Sage opens the bottle and pours a drop on my collarbone it's cold but I don't move. Sage pulls his shirt over his head and crawls up me, he puts one leg on each side on my hips and holds his weight off of me. Sage lends down and blows on the oil and it gets so hot I arch my back and let out a moan. 

"What's the matter little red does that feel good?" Sage whispers in my ear and I can feel my juices run down me. Fuck he knows just how to get to me. 

"Yes, so good." I moaned out and tried to clench my thighs but Sage runs his hand up my inner thigh and I gasps. Just a little further I need him to reach my sex to let some of this presser go. It's building and building. Sage is being such a tease but I love it so much. 

"I told you to hold still but you won't let me touch you without you moving. So I guess I have no choice to chain you to our bed. Little red you will thank me when I rub all tension out of you. So please do as your told." Sage pulls the handcuffs out and chains my hands and feet to all four post of the bed. Thank god they had chains or I would never reach. 

"Now where was I? Oh yes I remember." He rubs the oil all over my breast and starts to blow making them turn from cold to hot and I just about came on the spot. I have never felt something feel so good in my life. But leave it to Sage to bring out all my desires, wants and needs. 

"Good girl. Now tell me wife do you want me to be nice and touch you, tease you, and lick you? Or would you like me to ride you, and fuck you until you feel me so deep inside you? Or all of the above?" Sage asks and I just nod my head like he will know my answer. I can't form words and I just need him inside me. 

"Use your words little red. I need you to tell me what you want." Sage teases and I want to grab his cock and put it in myself, but my hands are chained. 

"Fuck me Sage I need to feel you inside me. I need you please." I beg and he pushes my legs as far apart as they would go and eats my pussy like a caged animal would eat his last meal. I throw my head back and swear I seen stars. 

"Ohh fuck Sage.. Yes, please more. I want more." As soon as the words left my mouth Sage pushed his tongue as far as it would go, he started rubbing my swollen clit and I was so close I could taste it. Sage stop and next thing I know he pushes his hard cock deep inside me. I gasp out and start riding my wave that was still building. 

The headboard it hitting the wall and the sound of the chains hitting the headboard brought me to my orgasm. Sage never stopped his thrusts were even and his hands gripped my hips, a smile played on his face as he pounded in me over and over.

"Fuck Piper you are so fucking perfect. I'm so proud to call you my wife. I love you so much." Sage threw his head back and reach down to undo my ankle cuffs.  He flipped me to my side and fucked me from behind while undoing my left wrist. I moan out and the sounds of skin to skin brought me to another orgasm. 

Same pushed me face down on the bed and undid my right wrist still riding my ass like the king he was. He was a fucking god sent. And I was forever grateful he was mine.  He flipped me back over and put his chest on mine. He slowly slid his cock in me and kissed my lips, his tongue running across the bottom waiting to entrance to my mouth. 

He pushed so deep my mouth opened when I gasped and Sage took full advantage of fucking my mouth with his tongue. Our tongues fought for dominance and I knew he would always win, but it was fun to see him fight so hard. 

"I will now make love to my wife and make her feel like the queen she is." Sage whispers looking me in the eyes and never breaking eye contact. He thrust in me over and over, kissing my body all over and making sure every part of my body was caressed by him until I was drowning in a sea of ecstasy...