It's Almost Time

After the last few weeks, I am more then ready to marry my best friend. I can't wait to start our lives together and start a family, we have been through so much it just all seems so small compared to the steps we're about to take. Sage has been running around trying to get all his guys together for his bachelor party last minute and Emma and I just want to stay in and drink some wine and have a dance party. I can't wait for her to come over and have a girls night with me. 

Sage told me to go out but I just want to relax after trying to get this wedding together in 5 weeks and now we have a week until the wedding. I have everything done and even picked up my wedding dress. It fits perfectly and I look like a damn princess in it which Sage will love. Sage went with me to taste food and cakes which we both easily decided together which took some stress off me and I was happy to have a day with Sage to help me with the wedding planning. He said he got his best man Jake and they went and got fitted for their tuxes. so all is left to do is show up. The wedding planner made me appointments to have a girl come do my hair and make-up the day of my wedding and Emma will be there with me the whole time and I am very thankful for her. She has became my best girl friend and I love how easy our relationship is. 

"Babe Emma's here and I have to head out. the guys just pulled up." Sage opened the door and kisses Emma on the cheek. She smiles and runs through the house telling me she would be in the kitchen.  Emma has been here a lot the last few weeks getting to know Sage and his friends, I wish I would have met her sooner in life but I am so glad to have her now. 

"I love you and call me if you need a ride home." I kissed Sage and he gives me a funny look. 

"Babe you will be drinking wine with Emma and we both know how that goes. You will be drunk by the time I leave the driveway." I giggle and wrap my arms around his neck. He's right that girl loves to drink and there is no saying no to her pouting face. 

"Okay you're right but promise you will call a Uber. I can't lose you and Jake sucks at driving the way that it is." I bite on my nails nervous about his guy night but not for the same reasons other girls may be nervous. I am nervous because I know how the guys are and how much trouble they like to get Sage in. 

"I promise no driving crazy and no bar fights, and no craziness." Sage promises and kisses me goodbye. 

I close the door and lock it with a sigh. I just hope he doesn't get into to much trouble with Jake, I know how he can be and I know what he has done, all with good reason though. I smile and walk to the kitchen where Emma has already started without me. 

"Took you long enough. Are we going to get this party started or what?" She grins big at me and I know she is up to no good. 

"Oh no I know that look. What do you have planned and why didn't know about it?" I ask and run a palm down my face. First Sage and now Emma. What is wrong with me? I need to relax and calm down, I'm getting so stressed over nothing. I pour myself a glass of wine and chill out, I walk to the music room and see a big black box sitting there with a big red bow on it.  I look back at Emma and she is bouncing up and down clapping her hands. 

"Come on open it. I had to get Sage to get it in here like last week and keep you out of here. So I have waited long enough." Emma says excited

"Okay, okay don't freak out I will open it." I laugh and sit my wine glass down on the table and look back at Emma. There is no way I can open this big box all by myself. She smiles and goes to the other side. We pull the top off and I would have never guessed this is what she wanted to do tonight. But couldn't think of anything else I wanted to do.

"Do you love it?" Emma asks waiting ever so patiently to see how I really felt about it. 

"Yes can I please go first?" I turned on the computer and watched while it loaded and I turned on the microphone. I loved to sing so this what the best thing she could have ever got me.