My Saving Grace

I look up a Sage, I'm still a sobbing mess, and he lets me cry. He rubs my back, pulls me to the bed, and puts one arm under me and one over me. My ass's pushed into his dick, and I feel safe for once in my life. I have never laid with a man in any way.

I have fought off so many pervs who have tried to steal my virtue, but I manage to keep it for the man I chose to give it to, the man who will earn it from me willingly. Because even after all of this that has happened to me, I will not let it ruin me. I will stand tall with my head held high and live the life I want to live. I will show all them foster families that they fucked with the wrong girl. I will never back down. I will fight with everything I have.

"Piper. I want to say something." Stage whispers

"You don't have to. I think it's me who should say thank you. You were right, and I feel so much better getting that all out. I feel lighter, somehow. I know now what I should have known all along. It wasn't my fault, and I can rise above it, and only I get to decide how my life turns out." I say with more confidence than I have ever had.

"Well, what I was going to say is, you're a survivor, a worrier. You were dealt a very shitty hand with awful people as guardians. I'm here to tell you, I believe in you, I am proud of you for telling me your story, I will never understand how difficult your life has been, but I do know one thing, I will always be here for you, in whatever way you need me. Okay? You never have to feel alone and unsafe ever again." Sage whispers, unsure of his voice.

"Thank you. For everything, Sage, I mean it; it means more to me than you will ever know. But there is one thing I would like to do that I have never done. But you can't say no, and you can't make it awkward." I blush even though he can't see my face.

I rolled over and faced him; I didn't realize how close we were until I could feel his breath on my face. God, please don't make me regret this.

"Okay, of course. After everything you just opened up to me, how could I ever tell you no?" Sage says with a chuckle

"Kiss me," I whisper, hoping he heard me because I was too nervous about repeating it. He never answered me; he wrapped one hand around my waist, pulling me closer to him; he cupped my face with his other hand and gently pressed his lips to mine. I felt my whole body tingle and vibrate. I have never felt anything quite this good.

It was like eating something cold and then hot. The goosebumps that are all over my body. Just Sage, putting his lips to mine. Would every kiss feel this good? Or just his? He traces his tongue over my lips, and I gladly open; he deepens the kiss, his hands grab my wrist, and in one swift motion, he is on top of me with my arms above my head again. What was with this man and liking my hands above my head? Oh, who am I kidding? I am not complaining one bit.

"Let me show you how a real man takes care of a woman," Sage whispers in my ear. It wasn't a question. But he still waited to see if I would say no. He was such a gentleman waiting for permission.

Sage started kissing down my neck and then back up to my lips; I have never wanted something so bad in my life. I haven't even touched myself or been touched gently by a man. Sage was my first kiss, and I am happy it wasn't anyone else. He starts to undo my robe, and I freeze.

I just realized we have been in my room all day, and I never put on clothes. Damnit, now I feel so nervous. But for once in my life, I trust Sage would never look at me any different. I told him my deepest darkest secrets, and he still looked at me with lust, need, wants, and most of all, he looked at me with pride. That is the sexiest of them all.

I pull him up into a kiss giving him permission to undress me. He smiles sweetly and lets my robe fall open, and I hear him gasp. Fuck

"You are so fucking perfect little red. I could ravish you all day, every day." Sage growls and pulls my body down to the end of the bed. I let out a squeal, not ready for what he just did.