Meeting

I wake up and try to pry Sage from my arms trying not to be late to my first meeting. Sage chuckles and I hit him with a pillow. That asshole has been awake the whole time I've been struggling to get out of bed. 

"Sage come on I'm going to be late." I giggle and hit him again. This man is turning into a bigger child everyday. Always playing and laughing. I love it so much but today he's about to get into trouble. 

"Oh Pips I promise you have plenty of time to play with me this morning." Sage winks and crawls on top of me. Oh no now I'll never want to get out of this damn bed. I could lay here all day wrapped up in Sage's arms. But if I want my dreams then I have to work for them, and this is the opposite of work. 

"No Sage, as much as I would love to stay here in your arms all day I have to get going." I pushed him off of me and made it off the bed only to be pulled back down on Sage's chest. 

"Sage Michael stop this right now." I did my best to scold him but he just laughed at me again and pressed his lips to mine. All my thoughts went out the window when his lips touched mine. I don't know how he does it, but all my stress left my body and I felt myself relax. 

"See that's all I wanted." Sage gets up and makes his way to the bathroom. That little shit played me. He just wanted the bathroom first, but there is like 3 other showers and Sage knows all my stuff is in this one. He wants to prove a point I know he wants me to move into his room, so that's what I will do after work. 

"Fine have it your way, I'll go shower in your bathroom." I grabbed my robe and marched my happy ass to Sage's bathroom. I walked in and my mouth hit the floor. He bought me all new stuff for this bathroom. My favorite shampoo and conditioner, my body wash and soap. He even got my face cream and make up remover. I can't believe he did all of this. 

"Do you like it?" Sage asked from behind me and I jump so high. 

"Sage you scared me half to death. And I can't believe you did all of this. I could have just moved my stuff in here." I walked up to him and kissed his cheek. 

"Yeah well now you can take a shower where ever you like. I told you I wanted you to feel at home. You can't do that when you only have things in one room Piper. Now after work we are going shopping, I want you to make our house a home." He kisses me and disappeared into his closet. God I love that man so much, he always knows the words to speak straight to my heart. 

I finish getting ready, putting on a simple black 3/4 sleeve shirt and a red skirt with black pumps. I didn't want to over do it but I also didn't want to look bad either. I have no idea what to expect and to say I'm nervous is a understatement. 

"Pips they are going to love you, now come eat some breakfast so I know you have at least eaten today." Sage says from the table and I smile because he can't even see me and he already knows I'm here and what I'm thinking. The man could read me like a book and knows my body better then I know it myself. 

"Okay, I'm just so nervous and I can't help but think they won't like my music and want to change it like Mike." As soon as I said Mike's name I wish I could take it back, Sage's knuckles turned white as he gripped his fork and I laid my hand on his to sooth him. 

"I'm sorry I shouldn't have said that. Come on let's not let it ruin our day." I smile at him and he nods letting it go. Thank god I can't even deal with that can of worms today, on top of all my stress and nerves. 

"I'm sorry I shouldn't have acted like that. Let's just not ever speak his name again okay? I can't promise I won't go find him and kill him for the things his said and did to you." Sage says looking angry

"It's okay babe let's just move on with our life and let it be." I get up and take my plate to the sink and Sage was there in seconds. He wrapped his arms around me and I just stood there breathing in his scent. He smells heavenly. I kiss him and brush my knuckles down his jaw.