Future Mrs. Parker 💍

We sat down at our table and Sage put the ring on my finger, it is the most beautiful ring I have ever seen. I have never owned anything this nice before, Sage did such a wonderful job on picking the perfect style. I can't wait to call him my husband.

We ate our food and headed for the house, there was only one thing on my mind tonight and that was fucking my now future husband senseless. I will let him do whatever he likes, he is in full control. After all the thought and work he put into making tonight perfect, he deserved that and so much more.

"Whatcha thinking about over there?" Sage asked and started loosening his tie. God the man was just sexy all the damn time. He would make anything look good.

He scooted closer and I felt myself clench my thighs together. All it took was one look and I'm already dripping wet for him.

"Well I was just thinking about all the ways you could.." My sentence gets cut short with Sage crashing his lips to mine. It was rough and needy, full of hunger and want. 

"So tell me little red what it is that you want?" Sage purred in my ear. He fucking purred. 

"You." I whisper in between kisses. My juices soaking my panties and I'm rubbing my thighs so hard together trying to keep myself together. 

"No little red I want to hear every little detail you want me to do to you. Or you won't get anything at all." He smirks at me and I know I have to talk dirty to him because that is the only way he will do all them sinful things I like. 

"I want you to eat my pussy until I cum all over your face." I say barley above a whisper, and he cocks his head while he kneels in from of me pulling up my dress. He slides my panties down my legs kissing every spot they touch. He is moving so slow I feel my clit start to throb. 

"Please" I beg. I needed him more now then I ever thought was possible. 

"Tsk tsk, little red there's no need to beg. Yet." He winks and disappeared under my dress. I gasp when I felt his tongue hit my inner thigh as he licked his way to my throbbing clit. He teased me over and over again. Licking and pulling away. 

 The car came to a stop and I couldn't wait to get Sage inside so I could rip his clothes off and finish what we started. I just wanted to feel him inside me. He was my first and he will be my last. I never knew that I would fall in love with the man who I had sex with for the first time. But Sage was different. He took his time and made sweet passionate love to me. He was everything I could have ever asked for in a man. And he was all my forever. 

"Come I haven't even began to start with you. I will fuck you on every inch of this house before I could ever get my fill. And then I will still be hungry for more." Sage says as he pulls my dress back down and throws me over his shoulder. 

I gulp and close my eyes waiting for him to toss me on the couch or bed, but we never make it to the stairs. Sage walks through the house to the music room and stands me on my feet. He looks at me like he's starving and I'm his last meal he will ever want to eat. 

He walks behind me and unzips my dress letting it fall to the floor. He walks around and sits down at the piano. I have no idea when that got here but I'm sure it was another surprise Sage pulled out of his ass. And I just love him so much more. He gives me everything I have ever wanted. Love, happiness and he makes me feel like this is the safest place in the world. Yeah he spoils me, but I could live without all of that. All I needed was him to be happy. 

"So fucking beautiful. You are absolutely perfect." Sage says as he looks at me while I'm standing here in just my black lace bra and no panties. I blush and turn my head, he always knows just what to say to make me feel like I'm the most beautiful girl he has ever seen.