Dreams do come true

I walk up to my new car and sit in the front seat. Thanks to Sage, I have never owned anything before, and now I have this beautiful white Audi R8. He has been so amazing through every part of me. I genuinely don't know what I would do without him. He says he wants to teach me to drive later, and I'm super nervous. I hope I can do this and don't wreck my new car.

As I sit here looking at the touch screen radio in this car, I start to wonder how I will feel the first time I hear one of my songs play to millions of people. Would they jam out to them in their cars?

Will they feel what I feel when I write them? How many hearts and souls will they touch and help heal? I sit back and smile to myself as everything finally hits me. I did it, I am recording my songs, and people will listen to them worldwide. I feel like this is all just dream. One I never want to wake up from.

"Hey, little red, you ready for your first driving lesson?" Sage asks. I look up, and he has his arm resting on the top of the passenger side door as he leans down to face me. I lick my lips and take in the sight of him. His hair is parted perfectly to one side with a sly grin on his face, and I swear I could feel myself grow wet from thinking of the things I want to do to him.

He is built like a rock yet was such a good cuddler. I am in way over my head, but hey, a new job, new car, new place to live, wasn't this what it was all about. A new boyfriend wasn't part of the deal. Sage is just a very sexy bonus I get to keep. I have got to stop getting in my head and overthinking everything.

"Okay, let's hit the road, I'll drive to the spot I want to take you, and then you can take over. Deal?" He asked with a smirk like I didn't have a choice in the matter. And I didn't. I have no idea what I'm doing.

"Okay, but I get to play with the awesome touch screen radio," I stated as I walked around to the passenger side and got in. Sage kissed my cheek and shut my door. I fix my seat and put on my seat belt. I started flipping through the stations trying to pick a good song to sing on the way there. I needed to clear my head from all these nerves. Sage looks over at me and smiles as he reverses the car.

"Fuck!" I mumble under my breath.

"What's the matter, little red? Getting nervous?" Sage grins and squeezes my thigh. "You will do great I promise it gets easier as you get used to it." He states

"Um... No, until now, I didn't notice that it was a stick shift. It's going to be so much harder to learn." I look at the floor and wind my fingers together, never looking up because I know he will give me that reassuring smile that makes me melt.

I go back to the radio and try to distract myself once again. I had placed all the preset channels to my favorite, and I landed on one of my favorite songs. I start to sing to myself, but then Sage looks up at me, so I sing louder to him. It was the perfect song, and I knew he loved when I sang to just him.

"I may know myself, but I realize that I can be led astray

I know, I know that you're bad for my health

But I don't care; I want you anyway

Ayy, yeah"

He smiles and rubs circles on my upper thigh with his thumb. My voice went high, and he laughed. He so did that on purpose. I pushed his hand away and leaned over, and sang louder into his ear.

"Boy, you think that you know me. Oh,

But you can't see my lonely heart.

Things look different in the mornin',

oh, that's when we find out who we are.

Would you still want me?

Without no makeup on my face?