Heart and Soul ❤️

-Sage
I wake in the middle of the night it has been 5 days since I went to jail for beating a man half to death for trying to force himself on a woman in the ally. I knew Piper would be worried and tried to stop but all I could see was Pipers face with that sick pos on top of her when she was tied to his bed. I let my anger get the best of me, but he deserved so much more then what I had given him!

Piper was sound asleep and tomorrow she would become my wife. I can't wait to see how belly swollen while she carries our children. It has always been a dream of mine to become a father. I would give our kids the better life Piper and I both dreamed and wished for. The kind of life children all deserved.

Piper's soft snores made me smile, she was no longer have night mares and she was sleeping so soundly it made my heart flutter. This woman has been through the depths of hell and returned with a fucking smile. She is the strongest person I know and the sweetest. She will make a wonderful wife and a even better mother to our children. I can't say our children without a huge smile playing on my lips. It's really a dream come true to find a best friend who becomes your soul mate. I couldn't have found a better woman to share my heart and soul with.

"Baby why are you up? Did you not sleep well?" Piper asks as she snuggles closer to my chest and runs her hand down the side of my cheek. Her smile was contagious and down right breathtaking. She raspy voice in the mornings was the sexiest thing I have ever heard. She was my sun and I was her moon. Together we would complete each other. Always follow each other into the dark to only bring each other back to the light.

"I slept just fine baby, I always wake before you so I can watch you sleep and make sure you are happy in your dreams." I kiss her lips and go to take a shower. Piper has a big day today, Emma will have her all pampered and ready before we know it.

"Okay to day is the day let's go. You wasn't even suppose to stay together last night I only let you because of what happen at the bachelorette party." Emma voice comes in loud through the door and I know she's already pulling Piper out of bed. I'm so glad they found each other. Piper really loves her.

I hurry up with my shower so I can kiss Piper one last time as just boyfriend and girlfriend. The next kiss we share will be as husband and wife.

"Don't get cold feet and run away from me. Remember I know where all your hiding spots are." Piper whispers in my ear. I chuckle because I would have thought it to be the other way around. Piper was always running from me. In the bedroom and in the house. Always playing like children. It was the best part of our relationship, acting silly and being spontaneous.

"I'll see you at the alter Mrs. Parker." I smile and pulled Piper in for one long last kiss.

"I'll be the one in white." She smiles and walks out with Emma in tow. I know it's going to be the best day of my life and I can't wait to have her all to myself.

I wait for the guys to get to the house so we can all make our way to the venue. I still have no idea what I'm getting myself into. I let Piper do whatever she wanted with the wedding. You only get married once if you do it right so I wanted to make sure she had everything she ever dreamed of.

"Yo man it's your last hour as a single man. Having any second thoughts?" Jake comes and pushes my shoulder trying to freak me out, but this was it for me. Piper was my dream. Not the money not the house not the friends not my job.

Her, it was always her. And it will always be her. She consumes every one of my thoughts and everyone of my dreams. Without her my life has no meaning.

"Nope, this is my dream and I got the girl. So no I don't have second thoughts and I never will. She's the one!"

Jake smiles at me because he knows that already. He has known me for a very long time and has never seen me this happy. He knows that I could never leave Piper as my soul has already stitched itself to hers. My heart is her heart. We share mind body and soul. It's the greatest thing I have ever felt in my entire life. She was my world and now it's time to start living it.

"Sage it's time to get going we need to get ready and get to the venue." Jake pulls me out of my thoughts and I smile at him. I probably look like a crazy person and that was okay, because I am crazy. Crazy in love with the most beautiful amazing woman ever.

Piper had picked to get married in the middle of a sunflower field and didn't tell me

Piper had picked to get married in the middle of a sunflower field and didn't tell me. It was absolutely perfect. I knew she would pick the best place to get married and I knew it would take my breath away, that's why I wanted her to do it. I didn't want her to second guess herself and make sure I liked it. Because honestly as long as she is here to share it with me, it's already perfect.

I stand here looking at the place I will marry my other half and can't bring myself to see the inside

I stand here looking at the place I will marry my other half and can't bring myself to see the inside. If this is what the outside was like I could only imagine what the reception would be like. I loved that girl more than life itself but if she ever needed a back up plan it was definitely her decorating skills.

I walk deeper into the sunflowers and followed the path she would walk down to find me there waiting for her. I had the field of sunflowers but it also had red roses petals along the ground and hanging on a rope on each side of the aisle.It was beautiful, I have never been so taken back by how much she has put into our wedding. She has worked her ass off and it shows.

Inside was just as breathtaking. There was sunflowers in vases on the table and red rose petals all over the top. She made all our dreams come true and I have a lifetime to show her just how much she means to me. There was a back drop for our friends and family to take pictures in front of. She really thought of everything.

I make my way to my room to put on my tux and get ready for my bride

I make my way to my room to put on my tux and get ready for my bride. I can't wait to see her walk down the aisle to me. So we can become The Parker's and live happily ever after.

A.N

Dun dun dun here comes the bride.

They finally made it to the big day.

Who melted over Sage's words . Uh Can I keep him.

Yesss so the next chapter is Pipers time getting ready.

Who cant wait?? Me!!!

As Always loves. See you down the Aisle ..

xo -Meg