The One!

I go to look for Emma and she walks out of a dressing room in a long red dress that is hugged to her body looking as gorgeous as ever. 

"Damnit you just about gave me  a heart attack Emma. You look beautiful. I love it." I smile and she hasn't seen my dress yet she has seen so many today but this one, is the one. I know she finally found her dress and I could only hope this dress looked as good on me as it feels. I just hope it's everything I hope for. I let Emma pick her own dress, I told her make it as big or not big as you want. Go crazy you are the only one the will be up there with me so lets make it look like there's no open spaces. She laughed and I knew her dress would be perfect and beautiful just like she is. 

I step up the three steps and finally open my eyes, I cover my mouth and knew I couldn't leave here today without this dress. 

"It's the ONE!!" I shout and Emma comes over and tears fill her eyes but she didn't stop she runs up and about knocks me over. 

"Oh Pips, this is it. This is the dress." Emma sobs 

"I know" I whisper

"We both found our dresses at the same store at the same time." Emma claps and I know she was so excited to be a big part of my wedding it warmed my heart to finally have someone besides Sage to share it with. He has so many friends it's not fair. Now I have someone to share gossip with and go shopping. Sage hates all that girl stuff. But Emma loves it. 

"Okay let's get fitted and get going, Sage will kill me if I'm not home when he gets off work." I walk to my dressing room and look over at the young guy and he just smiles at me.  

"Told you so." He laughs 

"Yes It's perfect thank you." I smiled and Emma yelled. 

"Wait what about shoes Piper?" I laugh and make my way to the lady to get my wedding dress altered. Emma would shop all day long if I would stay with her. But this girl has a man to get home to. 

I said my goodbye to Emma and made my way home, I didn't like to be later for dinner and Sage is always working late these days to make up for when he stayed at home taking care of me. I know he doesn't blame me for it but I blame myself enough for the both of us. 

I get home and make my way inside and there stands my hunk of a man. Sage is wear nothing but grey sweat pants and they hang low showing off his v line. It's the most yummiest part of him. Well besides.. My face feels hot and Sage looks up at me shaking his head.

"Do you like what you see Miss Smith?" Sage chuckles and grabs my bags from me to snoop. 

"Hey gives those back. You can't see what I got today it will ruin the fun." I fake pout and Sage just puts them on the table. 

"Okay that's fair but please tell me you bought something to wear for tonight?" I look at him and he winks at me. I knew what he meant but I wanted to play dumb and stretch this out. I look through my bags and grab the one I want for tonight. I smile and walk upstairs. Sage's eyes follow me until I am no longer in view. I know he said he wanted to wait the last week before we got married to have sex so that means tons of it before 3 weeks. 

I undress and put on my sex outfit I bought just for him to tear off me tonight, he is going to love it. This little number leaves nothing to the imagination, it barley even covers my nipples. You can see right through every part and it has pretty little flowers on it. I would say I love it but I better not get to attached to it. Sage will just ruin it.