Here's to new beginnings.

🚨Please listen to the song when Piper starts to sing :) I'll let you know when to start it!🚨

I got out of the shower and stripped off my clothes and jumped back in. I only had a few hours to plan what I wanted for Piper tonight. I don't know what came over me but I'm just a ball of nerves now. She gives me butterflies in my stomach every time I think or look at her.

I knew from the moment I laid eyes on her I had to make her mine. Never in a million years did I think she would actually love me back. I was always told I was a hard man to love. Maybe that's because I've never been with a girl like my Pips. She is amazing in every way.

She has the biggest heart I have ever seen, and she puts her all into everything she does. How could anyone not love her? Well I'm glad she waited for me to find her because I couldn't see living my life without her.

I jump out of the shower and make a few phone calls down in my office, I need to be sneaky if my plans are going to work. I want her to be happy and have a good night, so I have a few plans up my sleeve and I can't wait to see the look on her face.

"Hey Piper," I call out from my office trying to run out and get a few things in place for tonight.

"Yeah Sage, did you need something?" She hangs over the rail and has her hair tied in a high bun with just a few loose curls falling down around her face. I just want to grab her and take her back to bed and never leave. But I know this will be worth every minute away from home.

"Yes, I need you to wear something nice and be ready in 2 hours. I have to run out for a few and I will be back very soon. But when I get back I want you ready." I wink and get to the door and I was almost gone before them words made my heart stop.

"Okay, I love you." She says and as I turn around she gives me the sweetest smile. It lights up my entire universe.

"I love you to little red, see ya soon." I make sure my heart is still beating in my fucking chest and make my way to my car. That woman will be the death of me I swear. She is just so pure it makes me feel so sinful.

I drive down the highway and go over the every thing I want to tell her tonight. I don't even know where to began. I start to sweat and I have no idea why I'm so nervous, I know she's happy and I know I'm happy I just want everything to go perfectly tonight.

I drive around and see the perfect spot, I go in the restaurant and make a reservation for two at the most elegant music place I know. Only the best of the best singers sing and play here. They have very high standers and I just so happen to know the guy who makes the song list. I asked him if he had any openings tonight.

"Let me check the list. I think we had a cancellation, but let me double check." The guy says.

"Okay thanks so much." I state

I stand here and hop from foot to foot. Waiting to see if I can pull all of this off in a few hours.

"Well Sage tonight is your lucky night. I have a opening for 8 o'clock. Would you like to fill it?" He asked

"Yes Miss Piper Smith. Please." I say

"Okay she will need to be ready 10 minutes before and have her own music." He eyes me like he's not sure she will be ready.

"Yes we will be here eating, she will sing her own music but I promise you won't be disappointed." I shook his hand and walk back to my car. Just few more stops then I will need to go get ready myself.

I stop at my last stop and speed home. I need to get dressed and make sure Piper is ready, she is going to be pissed I didn't give her more time to write a new song, but all her songs are perfect so I'm not worried.