another tag bites the dust

Tagged by: Crazy_Fandom_Fangirl

1. Surprisingly, I've never been asked this before, which makes me excited to answer (even though it took me a second to remember). vintage_grace was kind of a spur of the moment idea that i just ran with, tbh. I had been on wattpad before, but i had to delete my account for reasons. So when I made this one, I had to think of a new username (obviously), and a lot of people who know me can tell you I love vintage things... I think they have this certain elegance and grace about them. It's something I dream to embody, which is why I made it my username.

2. Ugh, this is a hard question to answer since it depends on the genre and other stuff. I'm reading a book called Spellslinger by Sebastian De Castell that I think is going to become a favorite of mine. Some others I love and highly recommend are Eliza and her monsters by francesca zappia (contemporary), the strange case of the alchemist's daughter (it's a long book, but very interesting -- mystery), my lady jane by cynthia hand -- brodi ashton -- and jodi meadows (such a funny, intriguing, insanely awesome book -- fantasy/historical fiction), the Archived, Vicious, This Savage Song, and A Darker Shade of Magic by V.E. Schwab (I LOVE her works and her as a person -- she is so kind and inspiring -- she's written a lot and it's easy to find something for pretty much everyone).

I know it said one, but i can't pick just one. DON'T JUDGE ME

3. my background is a picture of clouds i took on a flight. it was just so aesthetically pleasing with the color and textures. icon? a random drawing of an astronaut with flowers in the helmet i found online. i thought it looked really pretty and went with it (thinking about changing it sometime in the near future though)

4. I write a lot of different things, but i only share my fanfics. (yes, i have original works, but idk if i'll ever be ready to share them. hopefully one day i will.) In the past, i've written stories for other of my fandoms (or in some cases past fandoms), which are still up even though they're not great. (I'm happy to say i've grown as a writer) Fight for Me was my first wattpad story that was a 5SOS story. Ace of Hearts is for the Vampire Diaries (and i had planned a book 2 to extend into the Originals, but i don't know if i'll ever go back to write it). This one, which is obviously Spiderman and Tom Holland imagines. Siren's Sorrow is the book version of the first imagine series I wrote, and it contains a lot more twists and turns than the imagine series. Lastly, The REM Trials: Spiderman & Phantom is another Spiderman/Peter Parker story that have been obsessing/loving for a long time and centers around Tony's daughter, Lia Bright, who is also known as the morally grey hero Phantom. (Feel free to check it out if you want)

5. Pretty sure I recommended way more than just three book in my favorite books section. Any of the ones i listed, I would recommend, but if you want a more personal recommendation, tell me your favorite books and i'll see if i can give you a book!

6. i have so so many drafts of books that i either was going to write or stories i'm still getting ready to post. (@chalupa_tyler knows about the ones to come, like a possible Gilbert Blythe from Anne with an E story.)

Tagging:

simply_jenna3000

chalupa_tyler

doyouhaveaquackson

DJ_Tatortot

spidey_senses

SuperNova-Gwen

BrendaDaaeDestler

swordlady