x. i dont even know you.

DISCLAIMER! mentions of rape.

"you know everything about me sloane. i told you about my dad and john b. i let you in. i don't let people in. but i don't feel like i know anything about you. you live in a house by yourself, your 17 how do you do that?" he started to ramble. sloanes breath caught in her throat. she was so anxious telling her feelings and didn't know how to talk to him. "hey. you can talk to me okay." she nodded towards him and looked at the ceiling.

"it was my 17th birthday and my parents sat me down and told me to get the hell out of their house."

"why would they do that?" he asked.

"a few weeks before my birthday my ex boyfriend brought me to a party and got me drunk, drunker than i'd ever been before. i was passed out on the couch at his house.." her breath shook. "he took my clothes off and took pictures of my naked body and sent them to every boy in our school. he proceeded to rape me taking my virginity without my consent and my innocence was ripped away from me in that moment." she told him tears streaming down her face. jj sat there in shock at what she was telling him. "my parents, my siblings, my friends had seen my naked body. and after seeing that my parents kicked me out screaming at me for how much of a slut i was. all they did was give me a debit card with limited funds and let me keep my car. i picked the farthest spot away from the people i knew. that's how i ended up here." she said standing up out of bed. "so when kie called me that i felt like that was all i was to you-"

jj cut her off "wait what'd kie say to you?" sloane quickly regretted mentioning anything to him. "sloane tell me." he said getting more serious.

"she called me your 'slut of the week'"she whispered. jj's jaw clenched and went to run to the door. but sloane blocked the door. she grabbed his face. "j. baby. she was in pain and she took it out on me. it's okay i promise."

"okay."he said relaxing at her touch.

"so yeah that's my life." she smiled trying hold back the tears.

jj pulled sloane into him holding her as she cried.

"you said you had siblings,tell me about them."

they continued to talk until the sun went down. jj told sloane about the call with pope not mentioning when they talked about her and sloane told him more and more about herself until she couldn't share anything more.

"sloane. you don't know what it means to me that you told me about your life. i know it was hard and i'm sorry if i made you uncomfortable."

sloane pulled him into her kissing him softly which soon turned into a passionate kiss. sloane flipped jj so he was sitting on the couch as sloane straddled him. a moan escaping his lips as she rocked her hips against him. she started to kiss his neck leaving marks as she trailed down to his waistband. suddenly a knock interrupted the two. jj groaned as he tried to think about anything but her body. sloane hopped up kissing him softly. sloane reached the door and opened it.

to her surprise kie stood eyeing her up and down.

A/N

ahhhh this chapter hurt me
i'm feeling a lot of writers block but
i'm still trying to pop out chapters
please leave your thoughts.
or anything you have to say.

xoxo lil