xviii. give me a break

sloane walked back towards jj who was throwing rocks at a tree.

"jj?" sloane said. he continued to throw the rocks he knew he had fucked up again. "i'm not mad at you j." she said slowly walking towards him.

he swiftly turned around "your not?" he asked.

"no jj this was the best night of my life until the kooks showed up. what topper did reminded me too much of jaden and i needed to get a break and when you touched me i was just in sensory overload." she said placing a hand on his cheek that was bruised and swollen. "you're okay baby" she said when he winced at the pain.

"i'm sorry they always ruin everything." jj said looking at the girl rubbing the tears from his cheeks.

"hey! it's only 10 o'clock, lets have fun," she said as she grabbed her dress and pulled it off leaving her in her lace bra and underwear and running towards the water and jumping in.

"god, i'm gonna marry that girl," jj mumbled to himself as he unbuttoned his shirt and threw off his shorts and shoes and ran towards the girl giggling. "how do you do that?" he said grabbing the girls legs and wrapping them around his body.

"how do i do what?" she asked as he spun her around in the water.

"make any shitty situation 20 times better in a matter of seconds," he told her as she placed her head in the crook of his neck.

"because if we dwell on the past we'll forget to live in the future and i want my future to be with you and i'm not gonna let some stupid kooks ruin that for me," she said her breath grazing his neck making his body shiver.

"i love you sloane." he said grabbing her face and kissing her passionately.

"i love-" she said pulling away from him but was quickly cut off by his lips again. she couldn't help but smile feeling the lust behind the way he was grabbing her. he picked her up out of the water and brought her to the shore, her body shook when the wind hit her skin. the kiss never broke as he carried her.

"j.." she said pulling away from him. he hummed softly knowing what she wanted he continued to move towards the van. he placed her in the van softly as he climbed on top of her. he pushed her hair out of the way which revealed the marks topper had left. sloane felt him stop and she looked at him his eyes glued to her neck where topper had left his claim.

"jj?" she asked causing his attention to shift.

"i'm sorry i let him hurt you." he said tracing the marks on her neck.

"jj you were getting double-teamed you couldnt have helped me even if you wanted to." sloane said sitting up. "let's go home."

"you sure?" he said kissing her forehead.

"yeah." sloane said picking up her dress off the sand realizing she was soaking wet so she grabbed a blanket and wrapped it around her body as she hopped in the front seat.

"i love you jj." she said as they arrived at her house.

"i love you more sloane parker." he said helping her into the house. they stumbled inside as he kissed her.

"what the fuck?" a voice said.

"jaden? mom?"

A/N!

haha i'm sorry y'all
love you

xoxo lil