xxiv. we've been hydroponiced

✰ ✰ ✰

sloane had swam around for awhile and found a dock to jump up onto. she was so tired of having to ignore jj. he was her favorite thing in this world and she felt so out of touch when she wasn't attached to his hip.

she was just in her bikini as she walked around town she felt self conscious. she knew jj would tell her she looked beautiful.

most people we're staring but especially the kooks. some would even catcall her by which she responded with multiple middle fingers. she knew jj would punch any of them for even looking at her.

she finally reached her house and stepped inside immediately sliding down the wall and sobbing. jj would hold her when she cried or felt like her world was crumbling

but he didn't want her.
she thought he didn't want her.

✰ ✰ ✰

jj ended up back at the chateau as he punched the buoys that hung from the beams. sloane would've grabbed him and put her hands on his chest and calmed him down.

his eyes darted to blunt on the couch he picked it up and lit it with his zippo. sloane would play with his zippo lighter while they smoked together.

he walked into the guest room that was also just jj's room. he looked on the nightstand. the rings sloane had taken off her fingers to sleep and left there. he wanted her more than anything right now.

but she didn't want him.
he thought she didn't want him.

✰ ✰ ✰

it was later in the day and no one had come home so jj sat in his room silently letting tears fall down his face

"jj?" john b called out into the chateau.

"in here" he said yelling from his bedroom.

"hey we're heading to the wreck to eat. come with us?" john asked.

"i'm not really hungry bro."

"come on jj i just got out of jail come hang with me please." john b begged.

"is sloane gonna be there?" jj asked looking at his hands.

"no ones talked to her since her man overboard incident." john b said reassuringly.

"fine." jj said standing up and putting an arm around john b's shoulder. they got in the twinkie and started driving towards the wreck. "where's kie and pope?" jj asked john b as they arrived at the wreck.

"they're meeting us." john b said as he jumped out of the car.

jj looked around suspiciously there weren't many cars outside of the wreck which was unusual for a friday night. it was also dark inside. jj walked in as the lights flipped on and john b pushed him in there and kie ran up behind john b and locked the door.

"what the fuck?" jj called "john b? what the hell?"

"sorry bro i need you and scone to solve your problems." john b said smacking the glass and running back to the twinkie. right as jj turned around sloane walked out of the kitchen.

"i'm sorry were clos- jj?" sloane said noticing the boy.

"umm we've been hydroponiced." jj said recalling the plan they used the summer before to get sarah and kie to make up.

great, they were locked in their until tomorrow.
good luck jj.

A/N

i know my chapters are short
but i try to put out as many
as i can a day
so i hope that makes up for it.

xoxo lil