xv. john booker routledge

sloane had finally felt like she was fitting in. kie, pope, jj, and sloane had all started to hang out more and more. they felt like the pouges again, without john b and sarah obviously. pope and sloane became close friends as she was a pretty smart girl so they'd bond of his scholarship which he had redeemed by explaining his situation to the board. they decided to hang out in the marsh as their activity for the day.

"good morning mr.heyward" sloane yelled onto the dock where pope sat waiting for the hms pogue.

"good morning ms. parker" pope yelled back.

"i was talking to your dad pope." sloane said snarkily

"god damn i like this one," heyward said pulling sloane off the boat and into a hug. "why couldn't you have been apart of the pogues always?" he asked.

"trust me i wish i was." she said back to him. "come on popey" sloane said pulling him onto the boat.

"im still your favorite right heyward?" jj said yelling towards him.

"you wish boy." he said laughing.

"by association, i should be, sloane is my girlfriend so i get points for that," he said as heyward walked back towards the shop.jj kissed the top of sloane's head pulling her into him. sloane giggled as he tickled her slightly. they made their way to kie's house as she walked out with a backpack sloane could only hope was filled with booze.

"hi mamas!" said sloane as she grabbed kie's hand and kissing it softly.

"you look hot today" kie said looking sloane up and down.

"okay she's mine back off" jj said stopping the make-out session that was about to happen.

"your just jealous that your girlfriend wants me more than you," kie said smacking jj in the back of the head while pulling out beers and bottles of smirnoff ice for sloane.

"oh i'm so in love with you." sloane whispered kissing her smirnoff ice.

sloane sat there chugging her drink until jj pulled it from her mouth causing it to spill all over her chest. he took a swig and then proceeded to lick the remaining alcohol off her chest causing sloane to feel butterflies everywhere. she smacked him softly across the face as he smirked in front of her.

as they continued to layout all-day, talking about the most random things suddenly kie's phone rang. she was mid giggle as she answered the phone.

"hello?" she said mid-laugh.

kie face turned an expression that no one could recognize slaone had stopped to focus on what was going on in kie's mind as pope and jj continue their banter. her phone suddenly dropped from her hands.

"kie?" sloane said looking at her.

"phone." was all kie could get out of her mouth. jj picked up the phone and put it on speaker.

"kie are you there?" a voice asked.

"i'm sorry who is this." jj asked.

"jj?" the voice asked. jj immediately recognized who it was.

john booker routledge.

A/N

ahhhh i'm so excited
also 1.1k reads i love y'all!
this story has given me a lot of happiness
and i hope that you all are enjoying it.
also here's a meme

xoxo lil🦋