xxxii. the 6 of us.

☀︎︎☀︎︎☀︎︎

the pogues stood outside of the wreck for one last mission. the six teens sat in the twinkie listening to the laughter and singing that flowed through the car.

☀︎︎☀︎︎☀︎︎

this last year they had all spent doing their own thing trying to catch back up on the school they had missed. kie convinced her family to let her go to school with the rest of the pogues for her senior year. pope had worked hard to make honors society. john b had gotten off of probation and had caught up on the school he had missed. sarah lived with john b getting used to living life in the cut and focusing on the love she had in front of her while balancing trying to mentally heal. jj lived with sloane as he tried to mend the relationship with his father which he managed to do slightly, he barely passed his senior year but sloane tried to keep him on track. sloane had started to get her life back on track as she started to advocate for sexual assault surviors using social media, she even got to spend a week in california with her siblings and jj.

☀︎︎☀︎︎☀︎︎

as they pulled into the school each of the teens got out of the car and smiled at each other. they navy blue gowns they had on glowed as the sun hit them. the tassels on their caps blew through the breeze that lifted off the water. they all walked towards the stadium where the rest of the students were. leave it to the pogues to show up fashionably late to there own graduation. john b, sarah, pope, kie, and sloane ran to their respected spots while jj just followed his girlfriend to the one chair they had. he sat down first and placed the girl on her lap as she giggled at the parents and teachers sent disapproving looks to the friends. the speaker continued to talk as the students sat down, jj got bored very quickly and started kissing sloane's neck.

"jj! no!" she said pushing the boy off of her.

"come on, that's a story to tell the kids, your mom and i had sex during our high school graduation." jj said whispering.

"i don't think our kids are gonna wanna hear about our sex life jj." sloane said giggling at the boy. the speaker had finally finished and it was time to walk the stage.

sarah was the first of the pogues as she walked on the stage she blew a kiss into the crowd.
"that's MY kook princess!" john b yelled out as the pogues all hooted and hollered.

kie followed quickly after and she threw up a peace sign sloane and sarah yelled louder as she curtsied walking off the stage.

pope was next as he walked on the stage looking for his dad in the crowd he held up two fists and yelled "POGUES FOR LIFE!" the pogues were already cheering the moment he walked on stage but as soon as he said that they all stood up screaming.

"you're up soon jj." sloane said sitting up off of his lap.

"see you soon bubs," he said placing a kiss on her forehead.

jj walked onto the stage as they called his name he did a backflip first which caused everyone to cheer. he grabbed the diploma from the administrator and walked toward the podium with the microphone. he grabbed the microphone.
"i would like to thank all you nice people for putting up with my dumbass and the rest of the pogues. just so you know our class with the pogues will be the best class to ever walk this school. i love my pogues. sloane baby i love you!" jj said juping off the front of the stage the pogues cheered loudly.

"your crazy maybank." sloane said pulling the boy in for a kiss.

"all for you baby." jj said sitting down.

sloane was up next as she walked onto the stage she tried to be a serious as possible as she grabbed the diploma out of the man's hands.

"THAT'S MY GIRLFRIEND!" jj yelled as the pogues cheered.

sloane started to laugh as she sent a smirk toward the boy.

john b was the last one up as he walked onto the stage he stood quietly not taking a step he looked towards the sky and whispered to himself "i did it dad." he continued to walk as all the pogues cheered him on.

☀︎︎☀︎︎☀︎︎

they had done it. they had graduated. the pogues drove to 'the wreck' screaming and hollering about the most random things. as they walked into the wreck it was decorated with balloons and posters with 'happy graduation' written all over them. upbeat music played as more people started to gather around the resturant the boys had started to dance pulling their respected girls into their arms.
jj's eyes met sloane's as he pulled her into him. her eyes filled with tears as nostalgia flowed through her veins. john b pulled sarah close to him. kie laughed at pope as he started to dance looking completely crazy. the happiness filled the room as the pogues felt like they were in their own bubble time stood still and the world felt like it was all theirs.

"the 6 of us?" john b said as he started to dance with the group.

"yeah" they all echoed back.

"forever." john b said.

A/N!
(967)

I DONT WANT THIS BOOK TO END
IM GONNA CRY
THE LAST CHAPTER WILL BE OUT TOMORROW

okay i'm also
making a new book, surprise!
would you rather it be a drew or rudy book?
it'll follow the irl of this story  

and 11k are you serious i cry every time
love you all

xoxo lil🦋