xx. you're the best thing ive ever waited for

✹ ✹ ✹ ✹

each of the friends had gone to visit john b trying to keep him company even if they couldn't be physically with him. sarah and jj went the most. he was the love of sarah's life and she couldn't be separated from him.
sarah was staying with sloane and jj. they didn't want her to be alone and she couldn't be, the chateau reminded her too much of john b. jj and sloane didn't mind, sloane and sarah became close very quickly and sloane was very good at calming sarah's mind from running wild.

"hey"sloane said softly running her fingers through sarah's hair. sarah had come and laid her hair on sloane's lap. "you want some breakfast?" sarah shook her head and hummed softly. "sar, you need to eat. i'm gonna make some pancakes and just try to eat okay?" she told her. sarah moved so that sloane could get up.
right then jj walked out of their room and walked over to sloane and kissed her cheek as she giggled. he then walked over to sarah and pulled her in for a hug. her eyes were swollen and red and the purple under eyes was apparent she hadn't slept more than an hour in the last 3 days.
"what's for breakfast baby?" jj said pulling her towards him.
"pancakes if you'll let me make them." she said kissing him quickly and continuing to make it. sarah couldnt help but watch jj and sloane and miss john b more than anything. once sloane finished cooking she brought sarah and jj their food. sarah picked at her food she took a few bites. jj and sloane watched her trying not to be obvious that they were worried about her and wanted to take care of her. sarah soon got ready and went to go see john b.

sloane and jj decided to go surfing and take their mind off things. sloane loved watching jj surf because not only was it a thing they both loved but he always looked so damn good while doing it. after catching enough waves she sat on her board playing with her rings, well jj's rings. she watched him ride in and paddle out it made her giggle every time he fell and she'd cheer him on whenever he did a cool trick. he paddled towards her. as soon as he reached her he leaned towards her and placed a soft kiss on her lips. he then pulled her off her board and into the water
"oh, you're soooo dead!" she said splashing him. he retaliated quickly with much more force and they continued to fight until they both were coughing from the amount of water. they walked back onto the beach where they sat on a blanket. sloane's head was in jj's lap as he tried braiding her hair but failed very quickly.
"i'm so in love you." he said looking down at her. a soft blush fell over sloanes face.
"i love you j." she said looking up.
"i'm serious. i could get used to this. i wanna do this every weekend with you sit here and hold you and one day we can watch our kids.." he immediately stopped. not realizing that he said what he said. "sloane i-"
"tell me." she said sitting up and grabbing his hand. he giggled happily that she wasn't freaked out.
"well we could get a house on figure 8 with all the gold and go full kook. we'll get married and just be in love and happy. we'll have 4 kids, 2 boys and 2 girls. we can teach them how to surf and you can teach them how to cook because god forbid i do that. you and i will live forever and just be happy." he said rubbing his thumb against her cheek.
"i'll love you till the end of time." she said kissing his lips softly.

✹ ✹ ✹ ✹

"you are the best thing i've ever waited for."

✹ ✹ ✹ ✹

a/n!

ah this was trash
that's all i gotta say
kill me.
hahah no.
ummm 2.5k reads
hello what?
k love ya

xoxo lil