xxix. if looks could kill

POSSIBLE TW!

☀︎︎☀︎︎☀︎︎

jaden's eyes locked on jj and if looks could kill jaden would be in a body bag. sloane took a step backward as jaden's voice got louder. jj put his arm around her waist and made sure she was secured so that he couldn't hurt her.

"sloane, can i talk to you alone?" jaden said stepping towards sloane.

"no you can't talk to her asshole," jj said stepping up to him.

"and who do you think you are?" jaden said stepping closer to her.

"her boyfriend, you fucking rapist." jj spat in jaden's face. jaden put his hand on jj's neck.

"DONT FUCKING TOUCH HIM JADEN!" sloane yelled pushing him away from jj. jaden's hands touching her face making her jump backward as the flashbacks flooded again.

"can we talk please?" jaden said looking at sloane with those eyes. those first love kind of eyes.

"mom?" sloane said looking at her mom who had sat in silence. her mom looked at her and then back at the floor. "mom? you're not even gonna speak to me." sloane said her voice breaking. jj grabbed her hand and squeezed.

"get out." sloane said softly.

"what?" jaden asked.

"get her out of my house." sloane said tears streaming down her face as she turned toward jj.

"she's your mom." jj said.

"please j. i don't want her here." sloane said looking in his eyes.

"hi umm mrs. parker. i'm jj maybank your daughter's boyfriend, she wants you to leave so umm i'm gonna have to ask you to go." jj said.

"hi" darby parker said looking in jj's direction she stood up and walked towards the door not making any eye contact at her daughter as she reached the door.

"YOU DIDNT FUCKING RAISE ME! YOU SHOULDN'T BE ABLE TO CALL YOURSELF MY MOTHER." sloane said screaming while crying. jaden grabbed her hand pulling her towards him. "AND YOU?" sloane said blowing air into her lips "YOU DESERVE TO ROT IN JAIL FOR TAKING MY VIRGINITY WITHOUT MY CONSENT AND SHARING THOSE PICTURES. MY LITTLE SIBLINGS SAW MY NAKED BODY BEING TAKEN ADVANTAGE OF." sloane said yelling at him.

"you wanted me sloane. i know you did." jaden said stepping toward the girl. jj turned to run towards the boy but sloane had already slapped him across the face.

"jaden you ruined me. so i came here and found the love of my life." sloane said looking at the blond who stood off to the side smiling slightly. "i'm finally fucking happy and nothing you could say could change the way i feel towards you, towards jj, and towards my so-called mother." sloane said defending herself.

"i hope she actually puts out for you dude." jaden said as he walked out and turned towards jj.

"yeah she does and i don't have to rape her to get her to dudeeee" jj said mocking jaden. jaden scoffed as he walked out of the house.

sloane's body hit the ground quickly uncontrollably sobbing. her breath increased quickly. sloane knew the feeling too well, a panic attack. her mouth became dry very quickly and her stomach turned in knots. her eyes blurred with burning tears and her hearing would completely stop. jj tried to calm her down but there was no use.

"sloane? baby? breathe for me." jj said trying to get through to the shell of sloane.

"i-i-i- can't b-br-breathe." sloane said trying to make any words.

"okay, look at me." jj said grabbing sloane's face. "sloane" jj said as sloane finally looked at him. "take a breath in," he said mimicking her heavy breathing and slowing his down as hers started to slow as well. they took breaths together until sloane's was at a steady pace. "what do you need?" jj said looking at the broken girl in front of him.

"vodka." sloane said looking at the vodka that laid on the counter. jj wouldn't argue with the girl as he brought her the bottle and she downed three long swigs. sloane didn't know any of what happened but she wanted to just be anywhere else and in jj's arms drunk was the place she could be right now.

☀︎︎☀︎︎☀︎︎

A/N!
(735)

i know
this chapter could
probably be better
but this is the 3rd
i've put out today
and brain is fried today
also having a depressive episode
and writing calms me
so if it isn't good that is why :)

xoxo lil