xvi. done having a bitch fit?

both jj and pope were frozen when realizing it was john b. sloane grabbed the phone knowing she was the only one that could talk she put it on speaker.

"john b?" sloane asked.

"i'm sorry who is this?" john b said.

"i'm sloane, jj's girlfriend. is this some kind of joke? cause if it is it's not funny." sloane responded.

"no i promise you it's john b and i'm sorry did you just say that the jj maybank has a girlfriend." john said smirking on the other line. sloane didn't know what to do. what the fuck was happening? john b was alive? jj quickly snatched the phone out of her hands and started screaming a john b.

"are you fucking serious? you're alive? and you waited for almost 5 fucking months before telling anyone that you were alive." jj was screaming while tearing up at the same time. pope's mouth hadn't closed since he heard the voice and kie was sobbing as sloane held her close to her. "where are you? no wait don't tell me i don't care, that's a lie i do care. you're okay?" jj said his voice breaking.

"okay jj are you done having a bitch fit?" john b asked over the phone."yes sarah and i survived the boat wreck, obviously. a cargo ship saved us and took us to their destination which happened to be nassau." john b explained.

"where the gold is?" pope finally spoke.

"pope! you're here as well that's good. alright no more interruptions let me talk. when we got here we immediately didn't know what to do. we knew that in ways the gold belonged to us, all of us, we found it and it should be ours. the problem was the number of crimes we had committed while in the outer banks. so we went straight to the police and explained our situation and they saw us as minors and immediately put us with foster parents. amid and hayley, our foster parents helped us sort out as much as we could while we were here but it was hard trying to do that while stranded on an island. we finally got in touch with the state court and they set up a hearing and our hearing is in a week. which means we're coming home next week." john b said finally finishing.

everyone sat on the boat quietly not knowing what was happening the shock of the call kie felt had died down and pope was doing logical thinking in his head and jj was pissed.

"so they'll decide at court what charges will be held against you?" pope asked.

"yes." sarah whispered, her voice indicated she was crying.

"sarah?" kie exclaimed.

"yeah kie it's me" sarah responded.

"so i'm sorry..but you decided not to call your best friends and tell them you guys were alive for 5 months?" sloane accidentally blurted out. pope and kie looked at her scared at what jj would say.

"yeah, i'd like to know that too, what the hell?" jj said. he pulled sloane closer to him his body was shaking.

"we didn't know if you guys were in jail if rafe and ward were ya know, brainwashing everyone and we didn't want to tell you guys unless we had a plan." john b said trying to defend himself.

"so you're coming home?" kie said nervously.

"yes we are." both sarah and john b said.

the group sat in silence for a while before john b spoke again.

"okay you guys we need to go. we'll call you guys tomorrow and we can talk more." john b told them.

"okay"
"yeah"
"ok"

they all said.

"i love you guys" john said "we missed you so much." sarah echoed her voice breaking.

"love you too," kie said as john b hung up.

in 7 days the pogues would be whole again
or would they be more separated than ever.

A/N

hi y'all!
wow i feel like this was shit
but um yeah
hopefully y'all enjoyed.
i honestly love hearing your feedback
so go ahead and hit me with it.

xoxo lil