xiv. round 2, frosted tips

A/N

by the way sloanes ex's name was jaden.

POSSIBLE TW!

the next few days jj and sloane barely saw each other. sloane had accepted his apology obviously but she was still hesitant. jj would stop by 'the wreck' and drive sloane back to her house he'd kiss her and then head back to the chateau.

kie and sloane worked pretty much every day all day but kie's dad was getting worried about them overworking themselves and gave them a week off.

"what do you wanna do babygirl?" kie said turning to sloane.

"get drunk and jump off a building." sloane giggled exhausted as hell.

"oh my god." kie said jumping around. "we should have a kegger," she said eagerly. sloane jumped onto kie's back. they set up a keg at the boneyard and invited literally everyone they knew. sloane needed this night she needed to meet new people and get her mind off jj.

"hey" a familiar voice said

sloane turned around and there stood her favorite ass-kicking mr.frosted tips. "topper" she said pissed as hell.

"ah, the girl who kicked the crap out of me. how you doing today beautiful?" he asked looking down at her clearly drunk.

"i'd be better if i wasn't talking to right now" sloane smirked pushing him away. he grabbed tightly around her waist immediately sloane had flashbacks to jaden, the way he held her down and left bruises on her waist. "get the fuck off of me topper." she spat in his face.

"or what? you'll send your pogue boyfriend on me," he said pulling his face into her.

suddenly sloane was pulled away quickly as topper was punched backward. "touch my girl one more fucking time top see how that goes." jj stood tall.

"what are you gonna do jj? pull another gun on me?" topper spat.

these words made jj's jaw clench and his eyes saw red. he went running at topper but was held back none other than sloane.

"look at me.jj." sloane tried to calm him down he was still looking at topper with rage. "baby, look at me. just me," she said kissing him and he relaxed very quickly at her touch. both kie and pope had run to the 'fight' that had sprung out. sloane pushed jj into kie and pope before turning back to topper she walked back up to him. she punched him across the face then pushed him to the ground.

"round 2, frosted tips, another point to me," she said leaning over him.

her fist pulsated at the pain. as she ran into jj's arms. she'd missed him more than anything and didn't know why the hell she was mad at him. she kissed him passionately as he whispered in her ear "that was fucking hot as hell." he said earning a smirk from her.

that night definitely brought jj more into sloane's mind
rather than getting her mind off him.

a/n

hi guys
um were almost at 1k read i might die
the love omg thank you
this short i'm sorry

xoxo lil