Chapter 1

Jimin pov

"So what you are saying is that you're my legal guardian and want me to live with you and your sons?" I said.

I was sitting on the couch in one of the private rooms of the club. Not the best place to meet my legal guardian, I guess. He seems to think the same as he looks very uncomfortable being here.

"Yes Jimin, I know you never knew your father but he was my best friend and business partner. He registered me as your legal guardian." Mr. Jeon said. "I am sorry I didn't look for you sooner but because of your dad's death there is a lot of work at the company."

"Well Mr. Jeon, not to be rude but I've never met my father so how would I know you're speaking the truth?" I asked him. The only thing I know is that his last name is Park and my Mom had one night with him which led to me being born.

"I mean I know his last name is Park but there are a lot of people with that surname."

"I found you through a letter from your mother to your father. She wrote him to tell him about you and asked him to find you before she passed away. Your mother probably knew she didn't have long to live." Mr. Jeon said.

"I am very sorry for your loss. Even though you did not know your father, it must be hard to lose  both of your parents in such a short time."

"Thanks" I said. I was still dealing with the death of my mom. She was sick for a long time. She had cancer and we both knew she did not have long to live. Still it felt like a bomb dropped when she passed away.

We didn't have much money and my mom worked as a waitress and stripper in this bar to make enough money to send me to school. I know my father did not know about me and mom, but it still felt kind of unfair that he was a successful businessman while my mom and I had to work at a strip club to be able to take care of ourselves.

According to Mr. Jeon my father had been looking for me for a few months but passed away due to a car accident before he found me. After receiving my mom's letter he had shown it to Mr. Jeon and asked him to be my legal guardian, which Mr. Jeon agreed with.

I decided to trust Mr. Jeon's story but I didn't really like the idea of living at his house with his sons.

"I believe you and I'm fine with you being my legal guardian. You seem nice I guess, but I can take care of myself and I don't want to impose on you and your family" I said. "Also I am used to living alone and I like my privacy so I'd rather live by myself.''

"You're not imposing on me and my family don't worry about that and I am sure you can take care of yourself. However you are working here, in a strip club and you are a minor. I will not accept that and I am certain your father would not have wanted this. So you are going to live with me and my family at least until you finish high school." Mr. Jeon said in a strict tone.

And that's how I ended up in a car with Mr. Jeon driving off to his house which will be my home for the next two years.

 Jeon driving off to his house which will be my home for the next two years

First chapter is here!

Don't forget to vote and comment if you liked the chapter! 💜

Feedback?