Chapter 29

Jungkook pov

Jimin is leaving. I just can't wrap my head around it. We were doing just fine before. Why is he suddenly leaving us? Leaving me?

Yesterday we talked and he told me he likes me and would give me time to figure out my feelings. I was really happy that he told me. We also promised we will try to open up to each other more.

But this evening at dinner he suddenly told all of us that he is going to live somewhere else for four days a week.

And to top it off, he is going to live with some guy from the stripclub he used to work at!

I mean, he told us he is going to take care of his friend's little sister because she is really sick. But still, why can't he just stay?

Why does he have to live in that guy's house? Of course he told us the reason. His friend works at the stripclub which means he is away in the evening/night and then there would be nobody who can take care of his sister.

I just don't like it. Why couldn't someone else do it? Why is Jimin going away from me after telling me he liked me?

We should be spending all our time together so we can figure out our feelings more. And why am I so upset about it?

After dinner I immediately went up to my room, not wanting to talk to Jimin. I know it's childish but I just can't face him right now.

I turn off the lights in my room and try to get some sleep.

_________________________________________

I am exhausted. I didn't sleep well at all. I kept tossing and turning, not getting the thought of Jimin leaving out of my head.

So I went to his room to face him. I should've done this last night but I was too upset.

I knock on Jimin's door to see if he is awake.

"Come in." I hear him call from inside.

I step inside and see Jimin sitting in his bed with his bed hair sticking in every direction.

I chuckle and ruffle his hair to fix it a bit. He looks up to me with his beautiful smile. How can a human being be so adorable and hot at the same time. I think as my eyes are focussed on his milky white thighs that are on full display because Jimin slept in a t-shirt and boxers.

"Good morning Kookie." Jimin snaps me out of my thoughts. He smiles up at me again. "What are you doing here so early?"

I let out a sigh and sat down on his bed. Well here goes nothing.

"We need to talk about something. I am sorry that I just walked out on dinner last night, but I am ready to talk now." Jimin nods and waits for me to go on.

"I don't want you to leave!" I blurt out.

Great. Not at all like I practiced. I must sound pathetic right now.

"What do you mean Kookie? Are you upset I am going to live with Ten a few days a week?" Jimin looks at me carefully.

"Yes. No. I mean. Maybe?" I scratch my neck. This is so not going as planned.

Jimin giggles softly and I look up at him.

"Is it because you're going to miss me?" Jimin teases, waiting for me to laugh. But I don't, because it hits me that I am going to miss him.

I got used to him just being here. Playing piano with yoongi, watching movies with Tae. Doing his homework with Namjoon and helping Jin with cooking when he is here.

But most importantly being around me. Smiling, teasing me a little, just hanging out, having great conversations and giving me a hug or a little touch.

Jimin noticed I wasn't laughing. Instead a frown forms on my face.

"Hey, it's okay. I am not leaving you, okay." He softly caresses my cheek looking into my eyes.

"I know. It's just we were going to spend more time together to get to know each other but now you're going to live with some guy and won't have time for what we planned." I sigh.

"Jungkookie, you know I have to. Ten needs help with his sister." He gives me a little smile, but something feels off. Like he is hiding something, but I just shrug it off. I am sure it's nothing.

I nod. I understand why he is going. Jimin is just being a good friend. It fits his kind nature.

"I know. But how is this going to work? Does he have money to take care of you? Do you get your own room? You can't sleep on the couch, that's not good for your body, you know that right?" I ask him, hoping to find a reason why he should stay.

"Calm down, Jungkook. I have my own money so Ten won't have to pay for my living expenses. I'm not sure if I will get my own room. But don't worry I won't sleep on the couch, I'll just share the bed with Ten."

Wait! That wasn't supposed to happen. How do I fix this?

"Uhm you can't do that. You can't be a burden to your friend, so just sleep on the couch!" I blurt out.

"But you just said-"

"You can't! Forget what I said before and sleep on the couch!"

"Uhm, okay." Jimin looks at me confused by my outburst.

"Okay well great talk. I need to go get ready for school, so I'm going to go!" I make my way out of Jimin's room as quick as I can.

Why can't I control my stupid mouth? He must think I am crazy. I sigh and make my way to my room.

The next few weeks are going to be hard.

How are we all doing? The moment in the picture above was sooo cute! At this point it's just a natural reaction for Jungkook to catch Jimin when he jumps

Wattpad has been having some problems the last few days. A part I wrote for this chapter wasn't saved, so I had to rewrite it 😕

The chapter is a little shorter than normal but I hoped you enjoyed it anyways.

Get ready for some drama!

Feedback?