Chapter 32

So first I want to apologise for not updating for a week. I've been extremely busy with school and my part time job, so I'm sorry!

I really want to thank everyone who is reading my story. I am really thankful for your support with reads, comments and votes. Thank you so much! 💜💜💜

And now on to a new chapter!

_________________________________________

Jungkook pov

Today I am feeling great! I confessed to Jimin yesterday and today we're going on a date.

Not once since my mother died I thought I would feel this happy again.

I realise how stupid it was to act do mean to Jimin in the beginning, but it was just hard for me to trust someone new coming to the family.

Now it feels like Park Jimin is the best thing that ever happened to me and I am not scared to trust him anymore.

He is so sweet. I know he would never betray my trust. I smile at myself in the mirror while washing my face.

I woke up a few minutes ago and I am getting ready for breakfast.

When I woke up Jimin was no longer sleeping beside me so he must have gone to his own room to get ready for breakfast.

I finish getting ready and go downstairs to see Jimin at the breakfast table but to my surprise I don't see him there yet.

"Good morning Namjoon hyung. Have you seen Jimin?" I ask Namjoon who is sitting at the breakfast table waiting for what smells like Jin's food.

"Good morning. No I haven't seen him yet, but make sure he comes for breakfast soon cause we can't be late to school." He says and I nod.

"I will go look for him."

"Make sure he eats some of my breakfast cause the next time he eats it will be next sunday!" Jin yells from the kitchen.

I laugh at Jin's words. He is afraid Jimin isn't eating healthy at Ten's. Or actually he thinks his food is the best and wants to spoil Jimin with it.

I make my way upstairs to see if Jimin is still in his room. When I turn a corner I see him standing in the hallway hugging Yoongi and whispering to him.

What are they talking about? And why would Yoongi hug with Jimin. He doesn't like to hug. At least not with any of us.

"Jimin? Yoongi? What are you doing here out in the hallway?" I call them.

They turn around to face me. Jimin looks a bit nervous.

"Nothing, just talking a little. I am going to get breakfast." Yoongi says and he walks past me making his way to the kitchen.

Jimin walks towards me and smiles at me like he always does. This makes me relax a bit all though something still feels off.

"Good morning." He says and pecks my cheek.

I immediately circle my arms around him and pull him closer to me kissing him on the mouth.

"Good morning to you too." I say after pulling away with a big grin on my face. Jimin blushes because of the kiss. Fuck he is so cute.

I take his hand in mine and pull him along to get our breakfast.

"What were you talking about with Yoongi?" I look at him after feeling him tense up a bit.

"Oh nothing, just about piano practice." Jimin fiddles with his shirt.

"Are you okay? You seem nervous?" I ask him. It feels like he is lying to me.