Chapter 49

Decided to update tonight so I can focus on streaming tomorrow!

Are you all ready for the new album? I feel like we're going to be highly emotional about this new album, but let's see!

Enjoy the chapter!

Jimin pov

Jungkook has been ignoring me for three days now.

This is not how I wanted things to turn out at all. I just hope he will understand that soon.

Because I miss him. I miss him a lot.

Today I'm going to the spa with Veronica. She asked me to go with her.

She needs to relax for the sake of her baby apparently. But I don't mind. I think I'll like the spa.

After I jumped in and received the slap that was meant for her, she has been extra nice to me.

Which is why she wants to treat me to the spa today.

"Jimin are you ready? The spa is waiting for us!" Veronica yelled from downstairs.

"Yes! I'll be there in a second!" I yelled back. I grabbed my phone and left my room.

I saw Taehyung in the hall looking at me with disappointment.

He doesn't like the way I treat Veronica just like Jungkook.

But they will see they were wrong soon.

I just give Tae a smile and walk down the stairs.

"Let's go!" I say to Veronica, who was waiting by the door.

"The driver is already waiting for us. Oh I'm so glad you're going with me Jimin! I really needed this!" She sighs dramatically.

"Yeah sure. No problem. I like the spa." I tell her, not sounding that enthusiastic..

I open the door for her so she can get in the car, because everything could hurt the baby.

At least that's what Veronica argues.

The whole car ride Veronica kept talking about a new bag she bought and showed me pictures of it.

I just smiled and sometimes replied with a fake 'wow' and a gasp.

Soon we arrived at the spa and went to our own changing rooms to get changed.

It was swimsuit day at the spa. No way I was going to go to this place with Veronica naked.

That's not something I need to see or I am comfortable with.

We started off with the sauna. I sat down next to Veronica who was already inside.

"I really needed this. Being pregnant takes up so much energy." She says and closes her eyes.

"I never asked before but how far along are you?" Her belly isn't showing any signs of pregnancy yet so it shouldn't be long.

"About two months now." She smiles at me. "I still can't believe it!" She exclaimed happily.

"Yeah, me neither." I mumble to myself.

"So have you been reading up on what to expect during pregnancy? I know a colleague of mine did that when she was pregnant." I ask her.

"Oh yeah! I've been on the internet ever since I found out. I was thinking of joining a gym class for pregnant women." She says.

"That could be fun. It's good you read about pregnancy. There are so many things that could harm the baby, you know?" I carefully observe her reaction.