Chapter 48

This story hit 10K! Thank you all so much for the support! You guys are amazing! 💜

Enjoy the chapter!

Jungkook pov

"She is pregnant. I still can't believe it." Namjoon said, shaking his head.

"I know and now she is going to live here permanently?!" Taehyung whined in frustration.

"This woman is already getting on my nerves. Imagine her with pregnancy hormones all over the place. This is going to be horrible!" Yoongi placed his head in his hands.

I just stayed silent through it all. I did feel angry, of course I did.

But instead of angry fire it felt like ice was in my veins. I was calmly thinking of a way to make the bitch leave.

"We need to make her leave. She is not part of this family. I don't care if she's pregnant." I state.

"Jungkook isn't that a little too harsh? We don't like her as well, but she is pregnant with our father's child." Namjoon reasons.

"I don't care. She did nothing to earn our respect! The only thing she does is spend all of our father's money on designer clothes." I refuse to be nice to that gold digging bitch.

I never told my brothers but I have always been afraid that Veronica will turn out to be the woman my dad cheated with.

I still don't know it for a fact. Our father  introduced her to us after my mom had passed for almost two years. So it isn't like he brought Veronica in the moment our mom died.

But even after those two years it felt like it was too soon. I am not over my moms death yet, so how could he be?

But then again, he cheated. So he probably stopped loving her a while before she passed away.

"I agree with Jungkook." Taehyung said after thinking a while. "We need to get her to leave but we need a plan for it."

"Do you have one?" Yoongi asks Taehyung.

"Uhm find an old rich guy that's close to death and convince her to marry him?" Taehyung offers.

"That doesn't sound like something Veronica would go for." Namjoon says.

"Why not?" Taehyung questions.

"Well our father is good looking, charming, rich and she carries his baby. Why the hell would she throw that away to marry an old rich dying guy?" Namjoon argues.

"Yeah, I guess you're right." Taehyung shrugs.

"She could just have an accident and lose the baby." I said out loud.

"Jungkook, that's horrible. We can't do that!" Namjoon immediately goes against the idea.

I shrug my shoulders. "It was worth a shot."

"I guess we just have to live with her for now, until we come up with a plan." Yoongi says and sighs.

We all nod, unhappily. My brothers all leave my room and I lay down on my bed.

There must be a way to get her out of here, but until then I am not going to act nice to that bitch. I am not going to make her feel welcome.

Timeskip

Veronica has been living with us for a week now and it has been hell.

She is always complaining about everything. The food doesn't taste right, the living room doesn't look homy enough for a baby, she can't carry anything, not even a purse, because that could be bad for the baby.