Chapter 54

Happy birthday to our worldwide handsome Jin! 🥳💜

It's an honor to end my first book on your birthday!

Stream Abyss everyone!

Jungkook pov

Today is Namjoon hyung and Yoongi hyung's graduation day.

We were all gathered in the auditorium to see them receive their diploma.

Mia and Jin were cheering loudly together as their boyfriends are called up to the podium.

Taehyung and Hoseok are filming everything.

Jimin and I are sitting next to dad, clapping enthusiastically. Dad is also clapping and looks immensely proud as his two oldest sons receive their diplomas.

It's great to see my whole family this happy again. The last few weeks have been great as we all got closer and happier.

Dad even took this weekend off for the first time in months to just relax and spend time with us.

He also promised someone else is going to take over some of his work. So he'll go back to working five days a week and he will be home on the weekends.

Jin hyung has been coming over a lot claiming we should enjoy his food for as long as we can, because he'll be living together with Namjoon hyung next school year.

Yoongi is going to move into the dorms of his new university and Mia will keep living with her parents until they feel ready to live together.

I, Jimin, Taehyung and Hoseok will keep going to school together. Taehyung is trying to get the school to put him in the classes as Hoseok.

They're practically glued together and both very happy with it.

Jimin and I are doing great together and are thinking of moving our stuff to one room since we sleep together in the same bed every night now.

"Jungkook, let's go! We're going to wait for Namjoon hyung and Yoongi hyung outside." Jimin takes my hand and pulls me along following the rest of the family.

When Namjoon and Yoongi arrive we take some photos and ask a random person to take a photo of all of us as one big family, because my dad really wants one.

Jimin takes a photo of me and my brothers with our dad and of Namjoon and Yoongi together.

After we're done taking photos we all go back home to celebrate with champagne and snacks.

"1, 2, 3!" We all count and cheer as Yoongi pops open the champagne bottle.

We all take a glass and cheer together. Everyone is happily conversing and eating and drinking.

I tap Jimin on his shoulder lightly, making him turn back to look at me.

"Can I steal him from you for a moment Hoseok?" I ask and Hoseok just nods happily, stuffing his mouth with chips.

"What is it?" Jimin asks me as I lead him out of the living room.

"You'll see, just come with me for a moment." Jimin nods and follows me into the garden.

"It's beautiful isn't it?" I ask him looking at the garden as we sit down on a bench.

"Yeah, it is. I really love big gardens, full of flowers just like this one." Jimin smiles.

"I know." I tell him and take his hand in mine.

"You know, when I first met you I thought you were an asshole. A handsome one, but still an asshole." Jimin suddenly says and giggles.