Chapter 7

Jimin pov

I arrived at Busan private high school and thanked the driver. The school building was enormous and looked like a perfect place to teach snobby rich kids.

But then again, here I was and I was far from rich. Luckily we had to wear uniforms so everyone will be wearing the same anyways.

I make my way inside the school. I have absolutely no clue where I need to go to get my schedule, cause none of the Jeon brothers are here with me.

As I walk down the hall I bump into someone. I look up at the guy I bumped into.

"I'm so sorry! I wasn't paying attention." I said.

"It's okay, don't worry about it. You look a bit lost, are you new here?" The guy said with a smile so bright it could light up the whole room.

"Yeah, I am actually. My name is Jimin, Park Jimin, nice to meet you." I said. Mr. Jeon had asked me to go by my father's last name and my mom always told me she would like it if I did cause she had truly loved my dad. Even though he left her.

"Nice to meet you too! I'm Hoseok but you can call me Hobi.
" He smiled at me. "So shall I take you to get your schedule Jimin?" He asks me.

"That would be great, thank you!" I felt relieved that I didn't have to keep looking anymore.

"So," Hobi says as we walked through the hallways. "You live with the Jeons right?"

I looked at him kind of shocked. How did he already know? "Yeah, I do. How did you know?" I ask him.

"Well, I'm pretty sure the whole school knows that a certain Park Jimin is living with the Jeons. People really like to gossip here, especially about the Jeons." Hobi says.

I groan. So I am already a part of the gossip that goes around the school and they haven't even met me yet.

"But don't worry" Hobi says as he sees the nervous look on my face "that's all people know. They might be curious about you though. I hope you don't mind me asking but how is living with them?" He asks.

"Well uhm, I only moved in yesterday so I'm not really sure yet. I didn't really have the chance to talk to them yet." I tell him, with an unsure expression.

"Hmm so they're probably just as cold and rude at home as they are here. Especially Jungkook, but don't tell him I said that cause I am your only friend right now and I will be dead tomorrow if he knows!" Hobi says looking panicked.

I chuckle at Hobi. "Don't worry Jungkook would not even listen to me anyway. But yeah, Jungkook is that way at home as well. I'm not sure about the others though, they seemed nicer." I say, thinking about my first time meeting them yesterday.

"Well at least you have me now, right Chim?" Hobi says, smiling brightly.

I smile back at him and nod. I am glad I made a friend already and he even gave me a nickname! "Thanks Hobi"

"Don't thank me just yet. I have to admit I don't have many friends around here because most people are stuck up and snobby like my cousin. So I am by myself most of the time." Hobi warns me.

"I don't care about that, Hobi." I say with a frown. "I don't like too much attention, so I am more comfortable just being around you."

"Well then we are definitely gonna be best friends cause I'm pretty sure almost nobody knows me in this school. By the way do you like to dance?" Hobi says really enthusiastic.

"Actually I do. Are we already near the office by the way? Cause I think the first period starts in five minutes." I say while I look at the empty hallway around me.

"Oh shit! We walked past it already! I didn't notice." Hobi says and facepalms himself.

I laugh at him. "Well let's go now then, cause we will be late otherwise." I tell him.

We run back through the hallway and pick up my schedule at the secretary office.

"Okay first period you have math, me too! So follow me, we have to run to make it." Hobi says and immediately takes off.

I run after him but have trouble keeping up with him. We reach the classroom panting.

"Sorry, forgot you have short legs." Hobi says while ruffling my hair.

"My legs are not short!" I pout, while looking offended.

"Sure Chim, let's go in now." Hobi says and he walks inside the classroom.

"How kind of you to join us at the last moment mr. Jung." The teacher says looking at Hobi slightly annoyed.

"I'm sorry miss Lee," Hobi says and bows in apology, "I helped Jimin get his schedule cause he is new here." Hobi points at me and takes his seat.

I turn red since the whole class is now looking at me.

"Nice to meet you mr. Park. We were informed you would start at Busan private school today. Please introduce yourself to the class." Miss Lee says and gestures to me to stand in front of the class.

I nervously stand in front of the class and introduce myself. "Hi everyone, my name is Park Jimin. Please take care of me."

"Okay Jimin, you can sit next to Taehyung." Miss Lee says.

I look at Hobi and notice he is sitting next to another guy. Damn it, I really hoped I would sit next to him.

I look around the room and see Taehyung grinning at me. I walk towards the table and sit next to him.

"Hi cutie, sorry I couldn't take you to school this morning. Jungkook didn't let me." He winks at me.

I blush and look at my textbook. This is going to be a long day, I think to myself.

 This is going to be a long day, I think to myself

Hobi is here!

Please vote if you enjoy the story! It motivates me a lot! 💜

Feedback?