Chapter 44 🔞

⚠️WARNING! SMUT AHEAD! ⚠️

DO NOT READ THIS CHAPTER IF YOU'RE NOT COMFORTABLE WITH IT!

_________________________________________

3rd person pov

Jungkook pushed Jimin on his bed caging him in between his arms.

After what Jimin said Jungkook didn't waste a moment and moved them to his room.

He starts kissing Jimin's neck again leaving hickeys on his skin. Jimin moans when Jungkook sucks on his sweet spot.

Jimin bucks his hips and grinds against Jungkook to get some friction. Jungkook's hands grab Jimin's shirt and pull it, making Jimin sit up so he can take the shirt off.

Jungkook throws it somewhere in the room and pins Jimin down again. He pauses for a bit looking down on Jimin, who is laying under him.

Hair messily sprawled out over the cushion, pink cheeks, swollen lips and hickeys on his neck. Absolutely gorgeous.

"I know you still love me and I'll make you feel it, make you admit it, make you say it." Jungkook says in a seductive tone, making Jimin turn red.

Jungkook opens a drawer of his nightstand and takes out some stuff. Before Jimin can comprehend what's happening, his hands are cuffed to the headboard.

"W-wait what are you doing?" Jimin asks nervously, when he sees Jungkook now holding a blindfold in his hands.

"Making sure you'll feel it." Jungkook whispers before putting the blindfold over Jimin's eyes.

Jimin feels nervous, now that he can't see. His body becomes sensitive to everything around him, compensating the loss of his sight by heightening his other senses.

Jimin immediately trembles when he feels Jungkook's hands run over his body.

"Relax baby. Focus on what you're feeling and just let it happen."

Jungkook licks Jimin's neck and moves down letting tongue run over Jimin's torso.

Jimin whimpers from the sudden but pleasurable sensation. Jungkook licks around Jimin's nipples before softly sucking on one.

"Ahh Jungkook mmh." Jimin softly moans, trying to move his hands that are still restrained by the handcuffs.

He feels Jungkook's hands taking off his pants and his underwear slowly. His body shivering from being exposed to the cold air.

His legs are spread apart and he feels Jungkook move in between them licking and sucking on his inner thighs.

Jimin moans feeling Jungkook suck on his inner thigh, probably leaving a hickey.

"I love you." Jimin feels Jungkook's warm breath tingling against his neck.

Feather light touches and kisses are placed all over Jimin's body, teasing his nipples and his semi-hard member.

It makes Jimin shudder in pleasure giving him goosebumps and making him frustrated at the same time.

Jimin wants more. He wants Jungkook to grab his skin roughly and passionately.

But all he can do is feel. Feeling Jungkook's light, loving and teasing touches. Turning him on, making him want more.

Jimin gasps when he feels Jungkook's finger circling around his hole. The finger barely touching his skin.

"Jungkook please!" Jimin can't take this anymore.

"You felt it, now admit it. Admit it to yourself" Jungkook whispers and kisses Jimin on the lips. Jimin hungrily kisses back, but Jungkook pulls away.