Chapter 9

Jungkook pov

"See you tomorrow!" I say to my friends as I walk towards my car.

I get in my car and put on some music. Today was boring as always and on top of that my lunch was ruined again because of Hailee. That girl really can't take a hint.

I start my car, but as I want to drive away I notice Jimin standing in front of the schools with three boys around him.

I stop my car for a moment and watch them from some distance. When I see them corner Jimin against the wall, I start to feel uncomfortable.

But why would I care right? I don't like him and want him gone from our house, so why would I help him?

I shake my head and start my car again. I drive past them and leave the parking lot.

Jimin pov

I was waiting for the driver in front of the school, when someone called out to me.

"Hey! Little one, aren't you the one living with the Jeons?" I turn around to see three guys walking towards me.

"What do you want?" I ask them looking annoyed.

"An attitude huh? Now now, I was just asking you politely. No need to be rude." The guy that called me out says and he smirks at me.

I raise an eyebrow at him. "I'm not kidding. What do you want from me?" I ask him.

"Okay, straight to the point then hmm. Well honey, my name is Minhyuk and a few weeks ago my girlfriend cheated on me with Taehyung." Minhyuk says angrily.

Seriously, I think to myself, do I really have to deal with this in my second week of school? I sigh.

"And what does that have to do with me?" I ask Minhyuk and look at him with a bored expression.

"You're my revenge of course honey." He says smirking at me and stepping closer.

"I sit behind you two in math class and I noticed he is interested in you. So you are my perfect way to take revenge!" He claps his hands together and signals his friends as they begin to corner me.

I am starting to feel afraid and back away until I feel my back hit the wall.

"Please don't hit me! You misunderstood, Taehyung was just joking with me in class." I plead.

"That's not going to convince me honey, you should try better." Minhyuk laughs at me and punches me in my stomach making me double over

I groan, that hurts as hell. He throws another punch against my jaw and I taste blood, my lip busted.

I hold back my tears wanting to stay strong in front of them. I am not gonna let them see me as someone weak.

"Trying to stay strong huh. Then maybe my friends here should have a little fun as well." Minhyuk laughs again.

But before he can throw another punch, Minhyuk is pushed down to the ground and someone stands in front of me shielding me.

I look up to see Jungkook standing in front of me. I peak past Junkook's back to see Minhyuk, who is now lying on the ground.

"Back off Minhyuk!" He says fuming with anger.

To say I am shocked is an understatement. Jungkook was the last person I expected to save me, but here he is shielding me from these guys.

"Why are you protecting him Jungkook? You never declared him to be part of your family. He is just Taehyung's toy so I can mess with him if I want to!" Minhyuk shouts at Jungkook as his friends help him stand up.

"You're right, he is not part of my family. That doesn't mean that I said you can mess with him though! Cause I never said such a thing. So you better back off and tell your friends as well, before I get you all expelled!" Jungkook says, angrily.

I flinch at Jungkook's tone. He sounds really angry and looks intimidating even from the back. I hold the back of his shirt in hope of calming him down.

"Fine!" Minhyuk says annoyed that Jungkook interfered but he isn't stupid enough to go against Jungkook.

I let out a deep breath I didn't even know I was holding.

"Thank you Jungkook." I say while tugging on his shirt cause he still has his back to me.

He turns around and looks at me. He gently raises my chin to look at my bruise and busted lip.

I stare back at him with big eyes. Not expecting him to be so gentle.

"Just forget about it." He sighs and lets go of my chin. "Can you walk to my car?"

I nod at him. "My stomach still hurts but I can walk."

"Okay, let's go then." Jungkook says and he walks towards his car. I follow him.

"Oh Jungkook wait! I forgot, the driver is picking me up." I tell him.

"I call him and tell him he doesn't have to come. Just get in the car." He says, staring at me with soft eyes.

I nod and walk to the car. I carefully let myself sink into the seat and close the car door.

I shriek a little noticing how close Jungkook's face is to mine.

"Just stay still," he says "I'm just reaching for the buckle cause your stomach is hurt. It's not like I would kiss you or something. I still don't like you."

I roll my eyes at him. Did he really have to remind me of that after he just helped me. Couldn't he just stay nice to me a minute longer.

After Jungkook has called the driver. He starts the car and drives off.

"So if you don't like me why did you help me?" I ask him.

Cute jikook moment from the festa airplane pt. 2 dance practice!

I am finally back after a week! I"ll try to update more often.

Feedback?