Chapter 52

Just found out this story is currently at number 2 in Jikook and I'm sooo happy!

Thank you all so much for the support! Love you guys! ❤❤❤

Jimin pov

Today is one of those good days.

A happy one.

After mr. Jeon had a talk with his sons, things slowly began to change for the better.

Jungkook filled me in on everything and cried in my arms for a while. I have to say I didn't expect this, but I'm happy everything's out in the open now.

Now they can focus on becoming a family again.

Mr. Jeon started coming home for almost every dinner and talked with his sons about school and what they want in the future.

He made sure to really listen to them and take them seriously. He allowed Yoongi to go to a performing arts university after he graduates this year.

Namjoon has his mind set on helping out in the company and taking over when he's older. He's going to study business just as he planned.

Mr. Jeon also allowed him to move in with Jin once he goes to university.

Jungkook still has a hard time dealing with his guilt and getting less awkward with his dad, but he's getting there.

He is calling him dad again now. Finally after two years. I think I saw mr. Jeon tear up a little when Jungkook called him dad again for the first time in a long time.

Jin and Hobi have been coming over a lot and school has been fine.

Veronica has been gone for a little more than a week. After she came back from the spa and some shopping that day I recorded everything she found her stuff outside of the mansion neatly packed for her by the maids.

Mr. Jeon confronted her about the fake pregnancy and told her that she should take her stuff and leave.

When she realised I tricked her, she started screaming and Yoongi slammed the door in her face yelling 'BYE BITCH!'.

Everything was finally looking up.

The school year is almost over and Namjoon and Yoongi finished their exams so we're going out tonight!

We were going to my old workplace to see how all the renovations turned out.

Ever since the club opened again they have been doing very well. They club became very popular and business has been going well.

I can't wait to see my colleagues and friends again!

"Jimin are you ready?" Jungkook called from my bed.

"Yeah, I'm ready!" I emerged from the bathroom.

"Wow! You look beautiful, love!" Jungkook complimented me, pressing a soft kiss on my lips.