Chapter 17

Jimin pov

I was pulled into the restroom and pushed against the wall. It was Jungkook. He placed his arms on the wall, caging me in between them.

"Jungkook what are you-"

Before I could finish my sentence his lips were on mine. It wasn't as rough as the last time.

I slowly relax into it and start to kiss him back. His lips softly move with mine and I like it.

Jungkook puts his hands on my waist and pulls me closer, deepening the kiss. I put my arms around his neck and responded eagerly.

One of his hands grabs my butt making me yelp. Jungkook uses this opportunity to slip his tongue into my mouth. We fight for dominance but Jungkook wins easily and I let out a little moan.

Fuck this feels good! Things start to get more heated and Jungkook moves to my neck, leaving wet kisses all over my neck until he finds my sweet spot.

I let out a loud moan. He smirks and starts sucking on the spot. When it left a visible hickey, Jungkook stops and pulls away from me.

I am panting and look at him with questioning eyes. Why did he stop and why did he kiss me in the first place?

"Have a great night with Hoseok, Jimin." He winks at me and leaves the restroom. I was just standing there, blinking for a few seconds.

He marked me, cause I am sleeping over at Hobi's?! What even?!

Then I remember the way he looked at Hobi and me when Hobi kissed my cheek. Just because of that he felt the need to mark me as his?

Hobi was just tipsy. But even if he wasn't why would Jungkook be jealous and why the hell does he keep kissing me when he tells me he doesn't like me?

But more importantly why do I kiss him back every time? Do I like Jungkook?

I rub my temples. Too many thoughts in my head for a saturday night.

I decided to get Hobi and just figure this all out tomorrow.

When I get back to the table where I left Hobi, Tae is still sitting there with Hobi. Jungkook is nowhere to be seen.

But when I get closer to them I notice something.

"Uhm why does Hobi look like he just made out with you, Tae?" Hobi's hair is messy, his lips are swollen and he is resting his head on Tae's shoulder. Tae smirks at me.

"Why do you look like someone was just eating your face?" Tae asks me back.

I turn red and hurry to Hobi, taking him off Tae's shoulder.

"Let's go Hobi. It's late." I say ignoring Tae's question.

"See you tomorrow Mochi." Tae winks at me as I leave with Hobi. Since Hobi can't drive us in his state, his driver picked us up. I sigh when we are finally in the car.

"Hey Jimin, why do you have a hickey on your neck?"

I bury my face into my hands and sigh.

Jungkook pov

I kissed Jimin... Again!

I throw myself on my bed and sigh while staring at the ceiling.

Why do I keep doing this and why do I like it that much?

It's not that the fact that he is a guy that makes me question this cause I've been with guys before.

I don't care about gender, if I like someone, I like that person. It's simple but ever since my mom passed away, I haven't shown interest in anybody, nor felt attracted to anybody.

It's been about two years now that I hooked up with someone. After my mom's death I closed myself off and acted cold to other people.

And now Jimin is here and I suddenly feel something again. Up till now he mostly made me feel angry, annoyed and I guess jealous.

With other people I'm unbothered and I wouldn't react but with Jimin I can't let it go. He makes me feel things.

I'm still not sure I like him. I definitely feel attracted to him, otherwise I wouldn't be kissing him.

The fact that he let Hoseok kiss him made me jealous even more because of his performance earlier tonight.

If I would have anything to say about it Jimin would never dance like that in public again. Only in private, for my eyes to see.

I sigh and close my eyes for a minute. Seeing Jimin dance like that tonight was the  hottest thing ever.

I even had to go to the restroom to cool off and collect myself. I waited in the restroom of the club until my boner was gone.

The way Jimin moved his body while dancing on stage was just so sexy and sensual.

His hips and his amazing ass swaying to the music. Jimin grinding on the pole and sliding down into a split.

His eyes focussed on me, seducing me. Licking his lips slowly and winking at me.

And FUCK I'm hard again because of Jimin. That's the second time tonight.

I make my way over to my bathroom to take care of my problem. Jerking myself off to the thought of Jimin giving me a private dance.

I am so fucked.

This chapter is a bit shorter than my usual chapters but I hope you enjoyed it!

Jimin and Jungkook are getting a bit closer to each other. Let's see how it progresses!

Feedback?