Chapter 2

Jimin pov

Mr. Jeon had allowed me to get my things from my old house. It wasn't much but I wanted to take some clothes with me and some pictures of me with my mom. I had changed out of my stripper clothes into my own at the club and was now in the car with Mr. Jeon.

While being in the car I kept touching my mom's necklace I always wore and was thinking about her. I loved her a lot. It has always been the two of us and she always took care of me. She taught me how to stand up for myself and to not let what others say get to me.

I've only worked as a stripper for about ten months now. My mom did not allow me to work as one before I turned seventeen. She would have rather wanted me to not work as a stripper at all but I kept asking her to allow me to. We were not making enough money and I knew that working as a stripper would make way more money than just serving drinks.

So after pestering her about it for a long time she finally allowed me when I turned seventeen. Only dancing on the podium though, no private dances.

Because I really like dancing I did not mind it that much. I liked being on stage and dancing. I had the dream of becoming a professional dancer for a job but I knew I would never get the chance to actually pursue that career. So what I was doing now was probably as close as I could get to making money from dancing.

I was snapped from my thoughts when Mr. Jeon told me we were almost there.

"What is your family like?" I asked him.

"Well my wife passed away two years ago so it's just me and my four sons. They are all in high school just like you." he said.

"They're a handful but I love them a lot. The passing of their mom has been hard on them. Especially for the youngest. He has closed himself off quite a bit and does not smile that often anymore. The other three seem to be dealing with it better but they all have their own way of coping with it."

I stay still for a few seconds.

"I'm sorry for your loss, it must be hard on you and your sons." I say softly.

Mr. Jeon gives me a kind smile "Thank you, Jimin. You're a nice kid."

"Ah, we have arrived! Let's take your stuff inside and I'll introduce you to my sons."

I didn't hear what Mr. Jeon said as I was only gaping at the house... no scratch that, mansion in front of me!

Get ready to meet the four sons of the Jeon family!

Feedback?