Chapter 13

Jimin pov

Today is Saturday. It has been 5 days since the kiss with Jungkook and I've been avoiding him. Luckily for me he seems to do the same with me.

After Monday the rest of the week went by and nothing out of the ordinary happened. No one at school talks to me except for Hobi, which I don't mind at all.

At home it is also going a little better. Namjoon helped me with some homework. Yoongi started talking to me and I discovered he plays the piano. He told me he will teach me to play if I want to, so I am considering it.

Tae and I are best friends since we talked and we watched a movie together last night. It ended with popcorn all over my bed because everytime Tae found something funny he was shaking from laughing, losing some popcorn from the bowl in his hands every time.

Tae talks to me in class at school but at lunch it's still the same. They all sit at their own table and I sit with Hobi.

Tae invited me to sit with them a few times, but I wanted to sit with Hobi and nowhere near Jungkook so I declined his offer.

Speaking of Tae. Since I mentioned I'd rather sit with Hobi at lunch, he seems to have taken an interest in Hobi. He keeps asking me about him and what he likes.

I am not so sure Hobi likes Tae back. Afterall he was the one to warn me about Tae's reputation, which he lives up to by the way. I think I've seen him flirting with two different girls and one boy this week.

Today I am going to Hobi's house to hang out. I am currently eating my breakfast and will leave to go to hobi right after.

"Morning Jiminie!" Jin ruffles my hair and sits down next to me. Jin cooked for us again last night and slept over since it's the weekend.

"Good morning hyung" I greet him back.

"You're up quite early. What are you up to today?" Jin asks me.

"I am going over to my friend's place to hang out. His name is Hoseok. He is in some of my classes." I explain while putting my cereal bowl in the sink.

"That's nice! Well have fun today! I am going to make breakfast for me and Joonie. That sleepyhead is still in dreamland upstairs but the smell of my food will surely wake him up!" Jin smiles at me.

"I am sure it will! I am leaving now. Bye Jin hyung." I wave at him, leaving the house. The driver is waiting for me to bring me to Hobi's house.

Mr. Jeon promised me, I can start driving lessons when I turn eighteen in a few weeks. I am considering it. It would be more practical if I could drive myself instead of the driver having to take me everywhere.

When I arrive at Hobi's house I find myself staring in awe again just like when I first arrived at the Jeon's. Hobi's lives in a mansion which is just as big as the Jeons mansion. It has a fountain in front of it and a large gallery of columns. It looks amazing.