Chapter 30

Jimin pov

Today is Wednesday and it's the first day I'll be staying with Ten.

Jungkook has been really clingy the last few days, not liking the fact that I will be staying with Ten.

It's the first time I've seen him act like this and I have to admit it's really cute.

But some jealousy still shined through the cute clinginess. And thus I had to put on a turtleneck this morning.

Jungkook left hickeys all over my neck again, cause I'm staying with another guy. It seems to be his go-to move now.

I can't say I didn't enjoy it when he made them, but now I'll have to go through the trouble of hiding them with make-up.

I can't dance for customers in the club with hickeys on my neck.

Of course I lied to the Jeon's and told them I'll be taking care of Ten's sick little sister.

After my visit to Moon insurance, I immediately called Ten to ask him for help. I explained to him what happened and we came up with a plan to make enough money as possible in the upcoming three months.

I know I could just ask for money from mr. Jeon, but 1,5 million dollars isn't the same as asking for a new pair of shoes.

And things are going so well with Jungkook now that I don't want to ruin that by asking for money. I don't want him to think of me as a golddigger again.

So Ten and I came up with a plan. Firstly I am going to do some podium performances again with different concepts to see what the customers enjoy the most.

When we figure that out, I am going to do private dances with that concept and if I do well our Boss promised me I can do the VIP customers, who give the highest tips.

That does mean I'll have to get comfortable with private dances and possibly after that with VIP customers who are allowed touch a little.

But Ten and Boss promised me they will keep an eye on me and I can quit the moment I feel uncomfortable. Customers who try to take it too far will be thrown out immediately by the bouncer in the private room, who will be there at all times.

Ten is going to drive me to the club in about ten minutes and then will start to experiment with concepts.

"Jimin, you ready?" Ten shouts.

"Yes I'm coming!" I shout back from my room. To Jungkook's luck, I've got my own room at Ten's appartement. I close the door behind me and walk into the living room where Ten is waiting for me.

"You ready to harden some dicks tonight?" Ten asks, grinning.

"Shut up! Let's go already." I slap his arm and push him towards the door.

It's a 15 minute drive from Ten's appartement to the club. When we arrive, everyone is greeting us happily.

The club isn't doing so well and there is a shortage of dancers, so they welcomed me back with open arms. Boss hopes this plan that Ten and I came up with will work, so more dancers can try it.

I am going to try out a few concepts tonight. I am going to start off with a sensual concept. My outfit will be red and the dance will be smooth and sensual.

After that we're going with naughty. I will wear a black outfit for that concept, along with devil horns and a choker. The dance is going to be more daring and the dance will have a lot of sexual movements.

And last the one I am most comfortable with. Innocence. My outfit will be all white and cover me a little more than the others. The dance will be beautiful and dreamy. Not sexy or too sensual.